Excellent extension and support
Great products with lifetimes updates.
Current extension version: 1.2.0
Allow customers to checkout in one step, automate all their actions, analyze the checkout performance, improve and increase conversions.
Checkout is a money page. Any shift in behavior here has a significant impact on the revenue. That is why Aheadworks introduces the Magento 2 One Step Checkout extension with three essentials on board:
One Step Checkout Magento 2 extension by Aheadworks introduces the adjustable and performance optimized Magento 2 checkout page, which significantly speeds up the checkout process. The provided checkout page is highly configurable, adjustable to custom themes, and suitable for any device.
Customers can apply gift cards, reward points, store credits, coupon codes, and edit items in their carts directly on the checkout page. The provided one page checkout has little to no distraction elements and features, and the “‘Place Order” button always visible as a call to action.
Store owners can define default values for fields, autodetect countries by customer IPs, take advantage of the automated address suggestions. The built-in reports show the process bottlenecks to be removed and the number of abandoned checkouts to be reduced.
Magento 2 One Page Checkout automatically adjusts to your store theme. All you have to do is minimize checkout time by configuring the extension.
Take advantage of the set of key features speeding up the checkout process.
With the help of the built-in reports, find out the checkout fields that make customer stuck.
Make data-driven decisions on how to improve the checkout process in your store with the set of built-in reports and decide on the field composition.
Check out selected features below or view documentation for a full feature list
Detailed feature list
• Adjust checkout page title and description;
• Add/remove customer information fields;
• Change field names;
• Define if fields are mandatory;
• Set default field values;
• Upload security badges.
• Delivery date incudes both date and time;
• Required dates and time slots can be excluded from the date options;
• Checkout is made in the two-column design;
• Extension automatically catches custom theme styles;
• Checkout page adjusts to any screen size;
• Interface is mobile-friendly;
• 'Place Order' button is always visible;
• Customers are able to sign up to receive newsletters;
• Customers may checkout as guests.
• No distractions, such as footers or headers;
• Customer can login on the checkout page;
• Existing customers are recognized by email address;
• Items in the cart can be edited without leaving the checkout;
• Filled-in fields are saved in the case of unexpected page reloads;
• Customers can select their countries autodetected by GeoIP (new!);
• Google Place suggestions autocomplete the address fields (new!).
• Per-field report displaying the fields that are usually completed and the ones being the reasons for abandonments;
• Checkout conversion and abandonment metrics;
• Abandoned revenues lost on checkouts;
• Total revenue values from orders placed.
We will get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Fill out the form and leave a couple words about the nature of the service you will require. Our specialist will get in touch with you to discuss available options.
Let me know what can I help you with and I will get back to you in no time ;)
We have received your request and will answer shortly!