- 26 Reviews
- Docs & Articles
- Special Offer
From newsletter sign-ups, mailing list creation and audience segmentation to the eventual mailing of the newsletter, the Magento Newsletter extension gives you everything you need to get the highest ROI from your email marketing. Whether you are looking to convert, retain, cross-sell, or upsell, do it all with this powerful module for Magento.
Set up your emails for each store individually Multistore support gives you more flexible extension configuration
Drive up email delivery and open rates Inclusion of name fields for guests, making your messages look more personal, trustworthy, eye-catching, and less vulnerable to spam filters
Increase your sign-ups
- Enriched standard email subscription block: Make the subscription form more attractive with in-block or AJAX layer based subscription form
- Make subscription button/form more eye-catching: Insert it via CMS block at any place on the page
- Auto-subscription option allows subscribing customers and moving them from one segment to another automatically after changing their order status according to admin-specified rules
Deliver content with pinpoint accuracy: Achieve desired goals with unprecedented level of subscriber segmentation
- Segment your mailing lists by subscriber groups
- Display/hide segment(s) for particular categories/stores
- Disable a particular segment for frontend
- Define a default segment for a category/store
- Filter customers by segments at the Export Customers page at backend
Get greater control of your mailing list
- Insert unsubscribe from newsletter option in Magento email templates, instant, or manageable from the customer area
- Manage subscribers from admin panel: delete, subscribe, and unsubscribe
- Add and edit subscribers from admin area
- Subscribe/unsubscribe as many customers as you need from any segment at a time
- Subscribe/unsubscribe customer from any segment at Customer Information page
- Export subscribers to CSV/XML
- Import subscribers from native Magento newsletter
MailChimp integration with Magento
- Two-way MailChimp synchronization – automatic on-the-fly or manual
- MailChimp → Magento synchronization with ability to sync list and statuses
- Magento → MailChimp synchronization with ability to sync subscribers by status and with\without names
- All synchronizations with MailChimp are run by cron
- Test the connection with MailChimp
Give your subscribers more power with advanced subscriptions management
- Segments are displayed in different styles: radio buttons, multi-select, checkboxes
- Newsletter segments at Create an Account and My Account page
- The Magento Newsletter extension adds subscription button to Checkout page
- One Step Checkout integration allows customers to subscribe to newsletter on the one step checkout page
- Integration with Better Thank You Page lets clients subscribe to any segment from the order success page
- Users can see the segments they are subscribed to and subscribe/ unsubscribe per segment
Send emails from any SMTP server
- Third party SMTP server support means you are no longer dependent on your local server mailing software
- Use any free or paid relay
- Test SMTP connection
Get more control over emails sent
- Send newsletters according to the Market Segmentation Suite rules
- Send test email
- Variables in Magento email templates
- Import templates from native Magento newsletter
Give more security to your customers
- HTTPS in customer account
If still using the normal magento newsletter and then someone unsubscribes from that and then you synchronize subscribers with Advanced Newsletter, it doesn't change subscription status on subscriber in Advanced Newsletter.
Also, your Docs say you can add a subscribe box to a CMS Page but doesn't say how?!?!?
Otherwise, under developed add-on that needs much more work. Even osCommerce with newsletter add-ons could add products to the newsletter by multi selecting from your list of products...
Wish I had this before
very good, a must have extension
well-worth its price
For larger stores, the native Magento mailing (and specifically, newsletter emails) becomes obsolete quite soon, and one has to solve it somehow.
For us, MailChimp integration offered by the module was the way out. And the array of other useful features made it really easy for us to manage our NL subscribers.
* Excellent service and support
* Superb Extension
* Easy installation + Configuration
* No conflict with other modules
Good extension for marketing
Enrichir la newsletter de base
N'hésitez pas ....
Good but need some improvements if not Mailchimp user but just regular Magento
If you are not Mailchimp user and you are not using SMTP server you still have some extra features like:
1. segmentation over the list
2. auto managmment rules for subscribing and unsubscribing
3. ajax popup subscription for visitor
This can be enough for someone. But consider the price and the power of some other AheadWorks extension especially considering that I also bought MSS some features are really missing like:
1. segmenation over the list is not too much usable. It just handles the control of user which newsletter wants to receive and admin to send those letters to them. It will be good to have:
a - nesting segmentations (like groups - for example customer wants to receive the news about presentations in their region - so main segment is 'presentation' and subsegment is his town or region)
b - control of segmentations in variables in newsletter - so admin can write newsletter with dependable variables and text for each segment.
2. guest subscription - if visitor is only a guest he can subsrcribe to the lists. Correct. But then after that he cant change his subscription on the frontend at all. He only can do unsubscribe completely OR do subscription again with the list he wants (but this is not user friendly since nobody can understand that)
3. syncrhonisation between existing users and subscribers in new advanced newsletter is not perfect - meaning that existing telephone numbers and name and lastnames will not be syncrhonized. Only new leads will have that...
4. use of MSS rules - so far Auto managment rules have limited scope of setting the rules. While allmost all other power advanced extensions from AheadWorks have the integration with MSS - this one does not! not just that, existing rules are not very clear. But still GOOD TO HAVE THIS already like this!
There is a good option to make this ext as autoresponder but that you can make it by FollowUp from the AheadWorks so i am suggesting for any more power marketing to buy both, together with MSS.
Excellent value extension - does lots
Some of the AW extensions are a little expensive (although I still have lots of them :), but this one is really good value.
Great tool for marketing
I know a lot of magento users are using MailChimp but this works perfect without using MailChimp, and it is very easy to use.
Really Nice Extension
Niche based newsletter
Must for email marketing
Good extention, but....
It's still not possible to subscribe to the newsletter when creating an account during the check-out process.
The smtp server must have an username + password, so it can't be used anonymous.
And even worse, it overwrites the existing registration form's template. We could re-style the entire form.
It's still a good extention though.
Great Little Extention
a must have
Our client is very satisfied.
Must Have for Marketing Purposes
If you use Mailchimp to send your newsletter, you will love the tight integration with MailChimp. It is easy to setup and syncs perfectly.
Really pays for itself
Knowledge Base Articles
- More Security for Your Emails and Improved Positioning of Static Blocks. Welcome Advanced Newsletter and Z-Blocks Updates
- Advanced Newsletter 2.3: Letting Customers Unsubscribe from the Unwanted Content and More
- Divide and conquer with the newest versions of our Magento extensions
- Tell your customers that they’re special this Valentine’s Day
- Why is it important to clean your subscribers base
- Three more updates to help you care about your customers
- Reap the highest ROI and reach the masses through newsletter marketing
- Advanced Newsletter – now with Market Segmentation Suite integration!
- Advanced Newsletter User Guide is available for downloading!
- Advanced Newsletter 1.2 – now with multistore support!
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
- Enterprise: 184.108.40.206 -220.127.116.11
Advanced Newsletter + Market Segmentation Suite allows sending personalized newsletters using appropriate to the segment writing style, relevant questions, greetings, etc.
Special offer: get 30% off Market Segmentation Suite when bought together with Advanced Newsletter.