We respect your right to privacy. This policy summarizes what personally identifiable information we may collect, and how we might use this information. This policy also describes other important topics relating to your privacy.
Data contoller: ITLect LLC
Company ID: 191076348
Registered office: Pobediteley Avenue, 7A, office 40, Minsk, Belarus, 220004
We hereby confirm that your personal data shall be collected in accordance with the requirements of the legal acts of the European Union, the Republic of Belarus and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures shall be applied in order to protect your personal data from loss, unauthorized use and / or changes of data.
Persons under the age of 16 cannot provide any personal information through our site / social networking accounts. If you are a person below the age of 16, before submitting personal information, you must obtain a consent of your parents or other legal guardians.
The terms used in these rules are understood as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 (EU).
It is very important that you carefully read these privacy policies, because each time you visit this Site, you agree to the terms described herein. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not visit our Site, do not use our content and / or services. Click on “Find out more” in each section to find detailed information about the processing of your personal data and the specifics of our business.
How do we collect information about you?Your personal data, e.g. any information about you that allows us to recognize you is collected in various ways:
- you may provide us with information directly (e.g. filling in a registration form, creating an account, submitting order, filling helpdesk tickets, etc.);
- we may collect information automatically (e.g. when you access our website, social account);
- we may acquire information from third parties and collect information about you from publicly available sources (e.g. through Facebook, LinkedIn social network, your company website or otherwise).
- register on our website;
- make a purchase on our website;
- participate in a promotion, game or similar event;
- subscribe to our newslette or or other communication;
- participate in surveys.
- submit queries through our website or through our social networking accounts;
- use our website (data is collected with the help of cookies and similar technologies);
- make public posts on social networking platforms that we are following.
Where permitted by law, we may acquire information about you from third parties. This may be the information provided by our partners, marketing agencies, sponsors, licensors, your public profile information (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). We may associate the information we receive about you from yourself, public and commercial sources with other information we receive from you or about you.
What information about you do we collect?
Registration: Your name, last name, telephone number, country, account creation date, email, VAT number, billing address, order number and date, invoice number and date, SKU (items), support period, VAT amount, payment method, payment transaction ID.
User content: Texts, photos, vector and other images and similar.
Google Analytics: Aheadworks is using Google Analytics to track standard user data on traffic sources, visitor behavior flow, audience overview. We may use your user ID to track specific behavior, however, it cannot be connected to other data we are collecting about the users.
Server logs and Cookies: When you access our services online, our web servers automatically create records of your visit. These records typically include IP-address, access times, the sites linked from, pages visited, the links and features used, the content viewed or requested, browser or application type, and other information of such kind. See also our Information on Cookies usage below.
- information about how you use our websites (Device information: i.e. IP address, operating system version and settings for the device you use to access content / products;
- login information: the usage time and duration of your session, query terms that you enter in our website and any information stored in the cookies we had set on your device (the cookies policy is provided below);
- location information: i.e. a device`s GPS signal, or information about upcoming Wi-Fi access points and cellular towers that may be passed to us when you use the content of our site;
- HelpDesk ticket number, date, subject and message, phone number, CC recipients.
- your interests;;
- your e-mail address, full name, special preferences and interests.
Where do we store your personal data?
Please be informed that we store your personal data in digital format in a datacenter located in St. Louis, Missouri.
For what purposes do we use information about you and on what legal basis?Subject to the above, information is processed for the following purposes:
- to create account;
- to administer a sale;
- to address the customer`s problem concerning Helpdesk tickets;
- to provide information, which was requested by you, related to the provision of services;
- for marketing purposes, e.g. to provide tailor-made advertisements and promotional content and to send reports about promotional activities, to evaluate and analyze market, customers, products and services (including collecting your opinion on products and services, organizing customers / partners surveys, contests or promotional activities to the extent permitted by law);
- to find out how people use our online services in order to improve them and create new content, products and services;
- to defend our interests in court or in other institution.
- compliance with legal obligations to which we are subjects;
- a legitimate business interest that is not overridden by interests you have to protect the information;
- in certain cases, your consent.
The purposes for which we use information about you, with corresponding methods of collection and legal basis for use are presented in this table.
|Purpose||Legal basis for Processing||Personal data|
|To provide information, which was requested by you, related to the provision of services||This information is provided to you due to we have a legitimate interest in providing accurate information about our services, availability of them, additional services.||In order to answer your inquiries by social networking environment and other ways, we can ask for your e-mail address or other convenient contact.|
|To create account||For this purpose we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest – to provide a possibility for online shopping.||Your name, last name, telephone number, country, account creation date, email.|
|To address the customer`s problem concerning Helpdesk tickets||Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with customer.||Specific parameters are requested, i.e. access parameters to FTP or SSH and to Magento backend.|
|To administer a sale||For this purpose we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest – to provide a possibility for online shopping.||Your name, last name, telephone number, country, account creation date, email, VAT number, billing address, order number and date, invoice number and date, SKU (items), support period, VAT amount, payment method, payment transaction ID.|
|For marketing purposes to provide tailor-made advertisements and promotional content and to send reports about promotional activities, to evaluate and analyze market, customers, products and services (including collecting your opinion on products and services, and organizing customer surveys)||For this purpose we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest - to inform you about our services, events, news and other relevant information.||Social network account details, e-mail, your interests.|
|To find out how people use our online services in order to improve them and create new content, products and services||For this purpose we process your personal data with a legitimate interest to monitor the quality of the services provided, develop and improve the content that we provide, and ensure the security of the website.||IP address, operating system version and parameters of the device you use to access content / products, the usage time and duration of your session, query terms that you enter on our website, and any information stored in the cookies that we have detected on your device, GPS signal of the device, or information about the closest Wi-Fi access points and cellular towers that may be passed to us when you are using our website content.|
|Defend our interests in court of other institution||Compliance with legal obligations to which we are subjects Legitimate interest to defend against claims and pretenses.||Depending on the claim or pretense, we may handle all of your personal data contained in our possession in these privacy policies.|
Where we do not base our use of information about you on one of the above legal bases, we will ask for your consent before we process the information (these cases will be clear from the context).
In some instances, we may use information about you in ways that are not described above. Where this is the case, we will provide a supplemental privacy notice that explains such use. You should read any supplemental notice in conjunction with this notice.
Who do we share your information with?We may share information about you:
- with companies that provide services on our request;
- with companies that help organize marketing provision (eg. Mailchimp);
- with other responsible selected business partners;
- with other third parties, where required or permitted by law, or is necessary to protect our legitimate interests;
- with other entities upon your consent.
The companies that provide services at our request currently are as follows: Mailchimp, IT service providers, auditors, licensors. The ability of these companies to use your information is limited. They cannot use this information other than for the purposes of providing services for us.
Other third parties that may be provided with our available information about you when it is necessary to protect our legitimate interests are the governmental authorities, institutions that supervise e-commerce and payment activities, pre-trial investigation officers, courts.
Where might information about you be sent?
When using information as described in this notice, information about you may be transferred either within or outside the country or territory where it was collected, including to a country or territory that may not have equivalent data protection standards. In such cases, we do our best to ensure the security of your personal data being transmitted.
- the agreement signed with the data recipient is based on the Model Clauses approved by the European Commission;
- in case of transferring data to a group of companies, Binding Corporate Rules apply;
- the data recipient is located in a country that is recognized by the European Commission as applying adequate data protection standards;
- authorisation from the local Data Protection Inspectorate.
How do we protect information about you?
We adopt effective and appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. However, keep in mind that while we are taking appropriate action to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely safe.
How long will information about you be kept?
We will retain information about you for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected. After that, we will delete it, unless applicable legal acts obliges us to store information for tax purposes, or data may be required for pre-trial investigation, but in any case, the retention period will be no more than 3 years. When this term expires, the data will be deleted in such a way that it cannot be restored.
Typically, personal data is stored in the following terms:
|Personal data||Storage period|
|Payment records||10 years after the payment transaction|
|Marketing records||3 years after your last visit to our website|
|IT system records (logs)||1 year|
|Business analytics||Business analytics data is typically collected automatically when you use our website and anonymised / aggregated shortly afterwards.|
What rights do you have?The data subject whose data is processed by the data controller, depending on the situation, has these rights:
- to be informed about personal data being processed (right to be informed);
- to access personal data and get information about how personal data is being processed (right to access);
- to obtain from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning data subject and have the right to have incomplete personal data completed (right to rectification);
- to erase personal data or suspend data processing activities (except storage) (right to erase and right to be “forgotten”);
- to require the data controller to restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restriction of processing);
- to transmit personal data to another controller (right to data portability);
- to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning data subject which is based on the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party. In order for the controller to process personal data, he is responsible to prove that the processing is conducted for legitimate reasons and those reasons are beyond the interests of the data subject;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country.
We offer you easy ways to exercise these rights. You can do this by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using certain links at the bottom of the promotional content provided by us.
We may not give you the conditions for the implementation of the above mentioned rights, where in the cases provided by the law, it is necessary to ensure the prevention of crimes, offenses of professional or ethical conduct, as well as to ensure the protection of the rights and freedoms of the data subject or other persons.
Your rights will be fulfilled once your identity is confirmed live, by electronic signature or, if these two options are not possible, remotely via Skype.
|Your right||Certain limitations|
|Right to be informed||Before processing your personal data, you have the right to receive information about processing of your data in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language.|
|Right to access||This is confirmation of:
|Right to rectify or update personal data||This applies if the information we hold is inaccurate or incomplete.|
|Right to erase personal data (Right to be “forgotten”)||
This applies if:
|Right to restrict the processing of personal data (except storage)||This right applies temporarily while we look into your case, if you:
|Right to object||You can exercise this right:
|Right to data portability||This right can be implemented if you have provided data to us and we use that data, by automated means, and on the basis either of your consent, or on the basis of discharging our contractual obligations to you.|
|Lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country||https://www.tm.gov.lv/en|
Cookies, signals and similar technologies
Cookies used in our website:
|_ga||2 years||Used by Google analytics to distinguish users|
|_gat||1 minute||Used by Google analytics to limit requests rate|
|_zlcmid||10 minutes||Zopim cookies provides live chat functionality for customer/sales purposes|
|_zlcstore||10 minutes||Zopim cookies provides live chat functionality for customer/sales purposes|
|_zte2095||10 minutes||Zopim cookies provides live chat functionality for customer/sales purposes|
|_zlcid||10 minutes||Zopim cookies provides live chat functionality for customer/sales purposes|
|2 years||Used by Matomo analytics platform to distinguish users|
|_ym_uid||2 years||Used by Yandex metrica analytics platform to distinguish users|
|frontend||6 months||Used to store client’s session ID to persist client-specific functionality such as login status|
|frontend_cid||6 months||Used to store client’s session ID to persist client-specific functionality such as login status|
|_gid||24 hours||Used by Google analytics to distinguish users|
When you use browser to access the content we provide, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or get notified when a cookie is downloaded. Each browser is different, so if you do not know how to change cookie preferences, look in its help menu. Operating system of your device may have additional cookie controls. If you do not want the information to be collected using cookies, use easy-to-use procedure in most current browsers that allows you to stop using cookies. To learn more about managing cookies, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
However, do not forget that some services may be designed to work only if there are cookies. Turning them off, you will no longer be able to use such services or certain parts of them.
Please note that our social networking accounts are subject to the appropriate social networking cookie policies.
This document was last updated on May 25, 2018.