most innovative extension developer
Imagine 2016-2017 Partner Summit Awards
UPS/USPS Address Validation for Magento 1
Current extension version: 2.0.7
This product has been developed and is supported by a partner developer.
This module has been developed by an Aheadworks partner and is supported via our Help Desk system by its developer. Our team has examined the source code, tested the extension's functionality and compatibility, and approved it for use on Magento-based websites.
- 1 Review
- Docs & FAQ
The acquisition of customers is extremely competitive nowadays, so you should ensure a full quality service for clients even after the order payment. Wrong address deliveries are exactly those post-purchase shortcomings that cause additional expenses related to repeated deliveries, negatively impact on the customer experience, and finally affect sales.
59% respondents said that they would not repeatedly shop from the retailer, if he failed to deliver on time.*
The reason of failed deliveries can be surprisingly trivial:
- Misspellings made by customers during the checkout;
- Incomplete shipping addresses;
- Wrong zip codes;
The UPS/USPS Address Validation extension automatically validates shipping addresses provided by customers and suggests correct alternatives verified through the UPS and USPS address data bases. It allows you to avoid negative consequences of typos, misspelling, or just negligence.
As a result you considerably reduce the number of wrong address deliveries and get other associated benefits.
|Loss in sales||Sales growth|
Features for CustomersAutomatically Validates Addresses
The address validation is carried out automatically each time customers enter shipping addresses. You should configure the module only once and then just let it do its job.Suggests Correct Options
Preferred address options taken from the UPS and USPS databases are suggested to customers in ad hoc pop-ups as verified alternatives to doubtful address details.Allows Unverified Addresses
Still, extension does not strictly prohibit customers to use their own shipping addresses. If new addresses are yet not recorded in the bases, customers are able to choose their alternatives.
For this purpose you should enable the “Allow invalid address checkout” functionality in the General configuration section.
Features for Merchants
The extension configuration is simple and takes just a few minutes to be done properly:
- Enable the Magento UPS/USPS Address Validation extension;
- Allow/forbid customers to use their own addresses;
- Enable UPS or USPS Magento address verification and provide corresponding account credentials.
Note: You can only use one address base (UPS or USPS) at a time.
*Source: Christmas 2012 Online Shopping Survey by Econsultancy.
Integration with other Aheadworks extensions
Using the UPS/USPS Address Validation extension together with the below Aheadworks products, online merchants get more valuable insights.
- Purchase Magento 2 Themes from our Partners and Take our Extensions with the 10% Discount
- RMA 1.3 by Aheadworks: Backend Request Creation, Canned Responses, and Return Management Improvements
- How to Visually Present Product Offers in a Web Store
- Event Tickets 1.0: Straightforward Event Ticket Management with Personalization Opportunities
- Follow Up Email 2.1 by Aheadworks Brings New Trigger Events and Functionality Improvements
- Using PHP Composer to Install Aheadworks Extensions for Magento 2
- Blog 2.4 Adds New Social Sharing Options and Brings Enhancements to Blog Management
- Aheadworks Attends Imagine 2018!
- 7 Reasons to Make your Magento Site a PWA
- Advanced Search for Magento 2 by Aheadworks: Quick Product Search with Autocomplete Suggesions
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!