most innovative extension developer
Imagine 2016-2017 Partner Summit Awards
UPS/USPS Address Validation for Magento 1
Current extension version: 2.0.7
This product has been developed and is supported by a partner developer.
This module has been developed by an Aheadworks partner and is supported via our Help Desk system by its developer. Our team has examined the source code, tested the extension's functionality and compatibility, and approved it for use on Magento-based websites.
- 1 Review
- Docs & FAQ
The acquisition of customers is extremely competitive nowadays, so you should ensure a full quality service for clients even after the order payment. Wrong address deliveries are exactly those post-purchase shortcomings that cause additional expenses related to repeated deliveries, negatively impact on the customer experience, and finally affect sales.
59% respondents said that they would not repeatedly shop from the retailer, if he failed to deliver on time.*
The reason of failed deliveries can be surprisingly trivial:
- Misspellings made by customers during the checkout;
- Incomplete shipping addresses;
- Wrong zip codes;
The UPS/USPS Address Validation extension automatically validates shipping addresses provided by customers and suggests correct alternatives verified through the UPS and USPS address data bases. It allows you to avoid negative consequences of typos, misspelling, or just negligence.
As a result you considerably reduce the number of wrong address deliveries and get other associated benefits.
|Loss in sales||Sales growth|
Features for CustomersAutomatically Validates Addresses
The address validation is carried out automatically each time customers enter shipping addresses. You should configure the module only once and then just let it do its job.Suggests Correct Options
Preferred address options taken from the UPS and USPS databases are suggested to customers in ad hoc pop-ups as verified alternatives to doubtful address details.Allows Unverified Addresses
Still, extension does not strictly prohibit customers to use their own shipping addresses. If new addresses are yet not recorded in the bases, customers are able to choose their alternatives.
For this purpose you should enable the “Allow invalid address checkout” functionality in the General configuration section.
Features for Merchants
The extension configuration is simple and takes just a few minutes to be done properly:
- Enable the Magento UPS/USPS Address Validation extension;
- Allow/forbid customers to use their own addresses;
- Enable UPS or USPS Magento address verification and provide corresponding account credentials.
Note: You can only use one address base (UPS or USPS) at a time.
*Source: Christmas 2012 Online Shopping Survey by Econsultancy.
Using the UPS/USPS Address Validation extension together with the below Aheadworks products, online merchants get more valuable insights.
- Interview with the Magestore partner: 2019 Retail Trend and Magestore’s New POS solution
- Aheadworks ConnectPOS: Seamless Shopping Experience for End-users
- Affiliate for Magento 2: Compose Any Product Suggestions and Pay for Each Campaign Sale
- Christmas Party with Aheadworks: Сatch our Snowball with 15% Off Whole Catalog
- Simple Bundle Product for Magento 2: Quick Setting and One-click Purchases
- Grasp the true value of successful post-purchase experience with the Order Success Page for Magento 2 by Aheadworks
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday: Two Superpowers Joined for your Benefit!
- Add Free Product to Cart for Magento 2 Makes your Promo Campaigns Capturing and Rewarding
- Advanced Subscription Products for Magento 2: Get Steady Profits with Flexible Subscription Options
- Customer Group Catalog Permissions by Aheadworks: Manage the Visibility of the Website Catalog Elements for Different Customer Groups to Boost Your Profits
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!