most innovative extension developer
imagine 2016 partner summit awards
Ultimate SEO Suite for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.3.8
- Search engines avoid crawling pages more than once
- Best insurance to have your pages found by engines
- Large sitemaps split into smaller files to get by Google
- 16 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
Duplicate content is one of the biggest headaches for every SEO expert. Even if there are two different URLs for one page, the search engine is never certain which page to show on this or that keyword, which page to give the PageRank to, and which page to consider as the main. Eventually, it divides the authority and page rank on its own what makes the page you are trying to promote far enough in the search listings.
Identical content can seriously hurt your website page rankings, but using the Ultimate SEO Suite extension you can reduce the amount of duplication. When crawling and indexing your site, search engines adopt canonical URLs and single out the main among the duplicate pages. In other words, if there are two different URLs for one page, a canonical tag implemented by the extension tells the robots which page it should promote. This gives you more control over the URL returned in search results.
You don’t have to optimize the functionality of your website, eliminate self-created duplicate content, or change the code – just use the power of canonization.
- Canonical URL at the head section of the product page
The extension adds rel="canonical" URL's to the head of your product pages what allows search engines to avoid crawling the same page more than once.
- Canonical URLs in sitemap
The usage of canonical URLs in your sitemap is the best insurance that the pages you want will be found and indexed by search engines bots.
- Canonical URLs in Google sitemap
Submit automatically generated canonical URLs to Google – allow this search engine to crawl and index your site more intelligently.
- Ability to split Google sitemap
Google accepts only up to 50'000 URLs per sitemap or a file size of 10MB – rather inconvenient for large websites. The Ultimate SEO Suite extension allows you to split your sitemap into smaller more manageable files that get approved by Google.
- Google sitemap pictures support
If you allow including pictures in your sitemap, Google indexes these pictures and adds them to the picture search attracting more traffic to your site.
- Auto-change to canonical URLs
The extension automatically replaces short product URLs with canonical URLs all over the store. You can either leave default categories used in the canonical URL or easily change them for every product.
- Complete multi-store support
Don’t worry if you are running a multistore – with this aheadWorks extension you can easily set different canonical links for every product for each store view.
Integration with other aW extensions
Using the Ultimate SEO Suite extension together with the below aW products opens extra possibilities.
Worst extension I have ever seen
You made my day - canonical in product detail and category sites
Great Product--SEO Best Practices Needed
Although there are may SEO best practices docs on the web, a document for Ultimate SEO would be very helpful.
works well!Good service!
Another great Aheadworks product
Does the job!
A good resolution and improvement over native SEO google sitemap
Google is rigid in their requirements and we had to break down our sitemap into multiple files to meet the 10mb requirement. The native google sitemap generator in Magento Enterprise was not able to do that.
I was really glad to have SEO Ultimate, but faced issues in generating the siteamp into multiple files. The guys at Aheadworks were very helpful and assisted us, to even reviewing our current configuration and advising us to do a full re-indexing to remove the old records.
So thanks guys for your help. We are still resolving our related issues and SEO Ultimate will be used soon enough. In the meantime, we are really enjoying our Follow-up Email and Helpdesk Ultimate products which have increased conversion rates and simplify our customer service interaction.
This is a must have module!
Thanks guys, great job!
works as advertised
A great product runs with Aheadworks Blog extension
This extension runs fine with the Blog Community Edition extension and it can supply with the blog posts URL to the Google sitemap xml of Magento.
I needed support from Aheadworks because the extension was not running due to another extension, and the support was awesome, they connected to my server and modified the needed files and in one day all was running.
- Visual Search Technologies in Ecommerce: How Do They Change the Online Purchasing Experience?
- Smart One Step Checkout 1.1 is Integrated with Three Aheadworks Extensions
- Progressive Web Apps: Why Online Businesses Should Use Them?
- A Guide To Launching A Successful eCommerce Site
- Magento Marketplace Relaunch: Leaving Magento Connect in the Past
- Magento 1 vs. Magento 2: Two Sides of the Same Coin
- LinkedIn Brand Promotion: 12 Tips to Beat Competitors
- Magento 2 Update and Upgrade Tutorial
- RMA 1.2 for Magento 2: Better UI, Higher Business Value, Better Code…
- How to Install and Manage the Extensions Obtained from Magento Marketplace
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
- Enterprise: 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!