most innovative extension developer
Imagine 2016-2017 Partner Summit Awards
RMA for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.6.2
- RMA request form is arranged in an intuitive way
- Partial return allowed for orders with several items
- Admin control over RMA form, request editing, etc.
- 39 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
Magento RMA Overview
Even though RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) is not something that directly contributes to your profit margin, it is something that will subtract from it if not dealt with properly. And there is no avoiding the issue either as anywhere between 5% and 40% of merchandise sold online ends up either returned or replaced. On top of that, the process tends to get somewhat messy, including multiple stages, confirmations, fraud risks and so on.
What we offer is a one stop solution to take care of all RMA aspects within your store. On one hand, our Magento returns extension is flexible enough to design the process to suit your business model. On the other, it includes enough options to accommodate your clients with whatever RMA situation they are in.
For a customer, requesting RMA in Magento is really straightforward. All he has to do is:
- Choose one or several products
- Select reason and package condition
- Add message and an optional attachment
- Agree to an RMA policy.
RMA request can be created without even logging in.
There is a possibility of returning one product out of group order or even out of bundle purchase.
Extensive backend options
From backend you can adjust most aspects of the process:
- Automatic stock updates;
- Define the return period;
- File attachments;
- Create requests from backend;
- Email notifications for customer and admin;
- Custom statuses
- Custom reasons & resolutions
- Internal notes for RMA requests
All of the RMA requests are logged both within the Magento RMA extension tab and on the order page.
With the print labels and unique tracking codes, you get protection against fraudulent returns and can easily follow not only RMA requests but products returned as well.
Specify the store view for each request type and status.
All your return requests in one place
Well Done !
I liked how organized the files in my site directory. It was so easy to approach the files and customize them.
Keep up the good work
We use this EVERY DAY!
Necessary for ecommerce
Anyway, the module helps us greatly to deal with RMAs. Our customers have a clear understanding of how to make a request and a number of their calls has been greatly decreased.
Very useful for us
Good overall, options for automated processing would be a +
Not a big issue, you would have to do it anyway during the request fulfillment, but an option to automate a couple of things wouldn't hurt
Ideal for managing returned goods
P.S. it’s very well documented.
Good RMA, Needs Improvements
I love it!
Great Extension. Works out of the box
A must have addition for any ecommerce site
Great Modification for RMA's.
No more manual returns and missed customer service
Look at the cost benefit in terms of man hours saved
Brilliant! Simple and easy to use yet very powerful.
Top marks for this extension!!!!!
But this has replaced most of our daily RMA check, which we are currently using google gmail to do.
With this, we no longer need to verify the order, and this streamline and make our job faster and better
Customers often sent returns with no documentation, cross referencing them against orders was difficult and keeping abreast of the email logs was problematic
This extension solved all those issues and the installation service was painless
Great customer serviced too
Just what I was looking for!
Because of their customer service and great products, I've already bought 3 extensions and looking into investing into a 4th. Great company!
Great extension and support!
The guys from AW were friendly and offered a customization for FREE!
Makes magento complete
Can't ask for more
100% worth its money
The guys from Ahead made even some free customization for me in regards to admin not receiving emails for event changes triggered by admin, by default this was not enabled. Now they made it working for me.
I use this module so the warehouse shipping my goods is able to manage the RMA's for me and I keep up to date with email notifications. For instance if a customer needs a refund and the package arrived in good state at the warehouse they put the status to "Ready for refund'' and I make the actual refund.
I have now 3 modules from Ahead works and for all modules I got equal great and fast support.
Keep up the good work there!
100% worth its money
I had some issue with admin notification not being send if the status change was triggered by admin and Ahead works support made that working for me without any costs. Their service and communications are great. I will come certainly back for more after the 3 I have now purchased.
effective and organized
Simply and Effective, as always
Makes Life Easy
The ability to create an RMA in the backend of Magento is great for customer service representatives. Having a single organized place to track all returns has made our life much easier since installing this extension.
- Customer Group Catalog Permissions by Aheadworks: Manage the Visibility of the Website Catalog Elements for Different Customer Groups to Boost Your Profits
- Product Labels for Magento 2: Promote your Products with Catchy Labels
- Announcing MagePlus Hosting Plans by Aspiration Hosting
- Customer Success Story: How Sewing Studio Used ConnectPOS with Gift Card and Reward Points by Aheadworks
- Free Webinar by Aheadworks: Refer a Friend extension for Magento 2
- GDPR 1.0 Guarantees Straightforward Customer Personal Data Management in Compliance with the Main GDPR Regulations
- Top Web Hosting Trends in 2018
- Advanced Reviews 1.0: Collect Customer Reviews through On-site Review Forms and Email Review Reminders
- Refer a Friend 1.0 by Aheadworks: Boost Sales via Flexible Customer Referral Programs
- Aheadworks Announces a Presale of Three Coming-soon Extensions
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
- Enterprise: 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!