most innovative extension developer
imagine 2016 partner summit awards
Review Rotator for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.3.4
- Display category specific reviews for higher relvance
- Random/recent reviews may be displayed
- The number of reviews displayed is cusomizable
- The rating of reviews is customizable as well
- 8 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
When product Review Rotator’s “Consider category” option is enabled, the software shows reviews from the current category only. These types of targeted reviews can help a customer decide which product to purchase or entice them to buy additional merchandise.
Any number of Review Rotator blocks can be put into place on your store site using the standard Magento CMS.
Some of product Review Rotator’s incredible benefits and customizable options include:
- Instant installation and integration
- Unlimited number of extension instances within a Magento installation
- Review restriction to limit reviews shown to those from current category and/or subcategories
- Configurable number of reviews
- Minimum review rating setting (Allows only those with a minimum rating to be put into rotation)
- Display of last “x”-number of reviews added
- Rotation of reviews to avoid displaying results twice in a row
- Flawless integration into any store design or layout
- NEW! Display of only specified reviews
- NEW! Display of reviews only from specified products
A fresh review every time
Works a treat
We'd love to see a rotating/scroll of reviews, but hopefully that will come in the future. Another great job by Aheadworks!
Great Rotator, but misses sliding review switcher...
Would be nicer however to have the reviews sliding in a frame instead of showing them all. Perhaps in the next release?
Highlights Products Customers Otherwise Wouldn't See
I love the review rotator on http://www.diffuserworld.com because each of the long reviews has a "Read More" link at the bottom.
- Visual Search Technologies in Ecommerce: How Do They Change the Online Purchasing Experience?
- Smart One Step Checkout 1.1 is Integrated with Three Aheadworks Extensions
- Progressive Web Apps: Why Online Businesses Should Use Them?
- A Guide To Launching A Successful eCommerce Site
- Magento Marketplace Relaunch: Leaving Magento Connect in the Past
- Magento 1 vs. Magento 2: Two Sides of the Same Coin
- LinkedIn Brand Promotion: 12 Tips to Beat Competitors
- Magento 2 Update and Upgrade Tutorial
- RMA 1.2 for Magento 2: Better UI, Higher Business Value, Better Code…
- How to Install and Manage the Extensions Obtained from Magento Marketplace
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
- Enterprise: 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!