most innovative extension developer
Imagine 2016-2017 Partner Summit Awards
Price Match for Magento 1
Current extension version: 2.1.5
- Report button activates a lower price request form
- Request form is customizable from backend
- Discount applied automatically upon request approval
- 20 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
With the Price Match Magento extension, you can provide your clients with the hottest discounts and lowest prices at just the right time.
Place a special 'Price Match' button on the product page and let your customers inform you about lower prices on the same items in other web-stores.
The Price Match form (a request), filled in by your store visitors, provides all the necessary information for a web-store administrator:
- name and email address
- product name
- competitor's product link and competitor's price
- requested price
- general information field
In order to keep comparison requests univocal and clear the extension processes Simple, Virtual and Downloadable product types.
After the Magento Price Match request is created, you can decide whether to give a discount to a customer or not. If a request is approved, a discount coupon code will be sent to a client by email or it can be applied to the product automatically.
Configure the look of the Price Match request
- 'Price Match' button on product pages
Insert the request button automatically on all product pages and let customers inform you about lower price on the same product on other websites.
- Request button label
You can specify the title of the request button directly in the backend.
- Specify the content of the request form
The Price Match form contains the following fields: name and email address, product name, competitor’s product link and price, etc. You can define any text before/after the fields, e.g. “If you find a lower price on any our product, we will match the price and get back the difference” or “Found lower price? Tell us and get it cheaper!”, etc.
- Form appearance
You can easily specify whether the Magento Price Match form will appear in the popup window, will be opened in a new page, or will be represented as a custom form.
Flexible requests management
- Check requests in the frontend & backend
Both you and your customers can always check the given information. Moreover, you can filter Price Match requests by a definite product and immediately analyze the quantity of the requests, your competitors’ prices, and finally the necessity of this product price lowering. Each request shows you the difference between competitor’s/requested price and the current one what helps you to decide whether to approve the request or not.
- Apply discount to the requested product
With the Price Match Magento extension, price lowering is very simple and depends on the requester. After the administrator approves the Price Match request, an email with a discount coupon code is sent to the client or special price of the required product becomes available for the registered customer in the frontend. Other coupon codes can be blocked if the Price Match coupon is active. Set up the following discount parameters per each Price Match request:
- usage limit (only once, used, or unlimited)
- Requests auto-approval
You can approve requests automatically according to the difference between the requested price and the current one. For example, you can give discounts automatically to all clients that requested a price which is only 10% lower than the current one.
- Email notifications
The best Magento Discount extension allows sending email notifications to administrator and\or customers about the Price Match request submission and status, so you'll never slip the chance to outgo your business rivals.
Using the Price Match extension together with the below Aheadworks products, online merchants get more valuable insights.
Just what we needed
Great product and idea but styling issues
Great additon but could be better
Keep in pace with your rivals
Truly lives up to AW own motto, "be ahead of your competitors!":)
I am very happy with Price Match by aheadWorks
We had a little problem with the emails, but they were promptly solved by the outstanding support team - thank you very much, Sergey Safronov and the development team. Turned out to be an issue with accented characters in the email templates that we had translated. Solved by resaving the files in UTF-8 format.
Thanks to the aW team for this outstanding extension and fast support.
Any update on an "Buy at Agreed Price Link"?
Defo needs a buy it now at agreed price button
The extension defiantly needs a way to allow the store owner to accept the customer price and then automatically email the customer a (buy now) link allowing them to make the purchase directly at the price match agreed price.
Just one thing missing before I buy it
I have several aheadworks modules and think they are solid, intuitive and very helpful.
Works on Magento 22.214.171.124
I'm always leery of adding new extensions because I'm afraid that it will break something and blow up my entire Magento store that I've spent years developing. Aheadworks does their homework, though. Followed the directions closely and it works perfectly. Thank you.
But DURING BUSINESS HOURS, I would love for a way to CHAT with the customer and send the custom price link through CHAT so they can continue shopping immediately!
Added to our roadmap
Agree with Drew
Either that or even easier: generate a coupon that makes up the difference in price or beats the price between our site and the competitors and sends that single-use coupon to the customer.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday: Two Superpowers Joined for your Benefit!
- Add Free Product to Cart for Magento 2 Makes your Promo Campaigns Capturing and Rewarding
- Advanced Subscription Products for Magento 2: Get Steady Profits with Flexible Subscription Options
- Customer Group Catalog Permissions by Aheadworks: Manage the Visibility of the Website Catalog Elements for Different Customer Groups to Boost Your Profits
- Product Labels for Magento 2: Promote your Products with Catchy Labels
- Announcing MagePlus Hosting Plans by Aspiration Hosting
- Customer Success Story: How Sewing Studio Used ConnectPOS with Gift Card and Reward Points by Aheadworks
- Free Webinar by Aheadworks: Refer a Friend extension for Magento 2
- GDPR 1.0 Guarantees Straightforward Customer Personal Data Management in Compliance with the Main GDPR Regulations
- Top Web Hosting Trends in 2018
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
- Enterprise: 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!