Availability: Out of stock$2,000
Enhance your business with web-sales through Magento – Point of Sale integration. Supports 11 popular POS systems including QuickBooks POS, CounterPoint, RunIt, RetailEdge.
Magento — POS integration enables the automated data exchange between the systems and streamlines your business processes. Thus, you get:
- POS — Magento inventory synchronization;
- Automatic flow of Magento orders and customer info into your POS system;
- Saving your time and resources on arranging manual data transition.
YOU are here because you have a Magento-based webstore and POS software to handle your regular sales. WE are here to help you tie them together and make them work efficiently.
Behind every customer served and every purchase processed, you have systems managing products, inventory, customers and sales. The bigger the business, the more you need these systems to work harmoniously together to improve the service you provide to your customers and streamline your operations. This is omni-channel retailing and is what every store needs to be competitive in today’s market.
What are my benefits?
- Magento POS extension synchronizes inventory between your POS system and Magento.
- Magento orders automatically flow down to your POS system and show up as completed sales.
- Happier customers because an integrated webstore lessens the chance of someone buying out of stock or unavailable products.
- Your staff saves time and effort by eliminating manual data entry, which also minimizes the chance of human error.
How does Magento - POS integration work?
The principle is simple: the connector creates a link between Magento and your POS system, allowing data to flow in both directions.
What data is synchronized?
- New Products
Each time a new item is added to your POS system, it will automatically be passed up to Magento. Product details such as the product name, description, images, etc. can be edited in Magento, allowing you to merchandise the products how you see fit.
- Product Updates
Inventory and pricing changes in your POS system will automatically be sent to Magento so your website can be updated. This is happening continuously to keep stock information as up to date as possible.
- Online Orders
Magento order and customer information are sent to your POS system, giving you a holistic view of your customers’ online and offline buying habits. Sending these orders to your POS triggers the updating of inventory by decrementing the quantity on hand. Returns are also sent so stock levels can be increased.
Terms And Conditions
aheadWorks acts as a distributor of the Magento POS integration software. Installation and continuous maintenance (including software updates and technical support) are provided by Modern Retail.
The initial price of the connector covers installation and 30 days of free use.
Further use of the connector comes up as a subscription plan. A monthly fee of $75 covers:
- ongoing technical support and maintenance;
- software updates.
Tanya Poleshchuk | Customer Care Team
Have questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!