OnPulse - Mobile administration for Magento 2.0.1
- 8 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
Keep abreast of your sales wherever you are – on holiday, in a traffic jam, at dinner or even abed - wherever there is internet connectivity and a mobile device.
With our free exclusive web-based service OnPulse, you are able to track your web store sales statistics from any iOS/Android mobile device. Information on your clients and orders is provided as well, so the contact details are just at hand if you need to make a call or send an email to your customer.
Moreover, OnPulse offers you a powerful monthly sales forecasting mechanism based on the last 15 days (sales on weekdays and weekends are calculated separately). So you always have time to take measures if potential challenges are faced.
Starting work with OnPulse is very fast and easy: just download the extension at no charge or registration and follow the link provided in your Magento store backend.
The OnPulse settings allow you to configure the following parameters:
- Orders statuses the statistics should be shown for
- Enable the opportunity to access your store sales statistics via direct login link
- Show sales statistics as revenue or profit
OnPulse retrieves the store data and sends it to a mobile device in real time. The data itself is not collected or stored on any server for any purposes.
From the dashboard, you can view different summarized reports on your online store sales. Tap to view report data for the last 15 days or to unfold the list of bestsellers and countries up to 10 items.
- Monthly sales forecast
- Sales by country
- Items per order (IPO)
- Average order value (AOV)
- Orders total, including maximal, average and minimal values for today
- 3 last orders with items purchased
- Option to search orders/customers by ID, first name, last name, email or country
- List of all customers and orders with opportunity to see the details by tap
Director Je m'appelle
I love it
Owner, Salience Brasil
We tried the OnPulse extension and...
Tanya Poleshchuk | Customer Care Team
Have questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!