most innovative extension developer
imagine 2016 partner summit awards
On Sale + Product Labels 2.5.5
- Setup rules to apply labels automatically
- Separate setup for catalog and product page labels
- Label placement anywhere on the image
- Targeting via customer groups and trigger conditions
- 45 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
With the Product Labels module for Magento stores, making visually-exciting label images and call-to-action texts is practically effortless. Upload your own label and add text using the predefined variables. Imagine the sales you’ll make when customers see labels and text like: “Save $10 on this item today!” and “Hurry! Limited supply!”
Labels can appear in your store according to applied rules. If conditions of the rule are true, the rule is triggered and labels are assigned to required products. In such a way, you can display “Free Delivery” label in the French store on products which price is greater than $500 or “Summer Sale” label on items from the Dresses and Sandals categories.
On Sale lightning-fast 3-minute setup helps you put labels on a category and\or product page as well as a whole store in a hurry. Whether you need On Sale for seasonal discount campaigns or inventory clearances, you’ll be able to use the extension quickly and easily.
The On Sale extension includes a number of features and benefits, perfect for your online store. Using this Magento module, you can efficiently:
- Create an unlimited number of label rules
- Define conditions to trigger a rule
- Specify a store where a rule can be applied
- Select customers’ groups that can view rule-based labels
- Limit rule duration
- Prioritize label rules
- Limit discount threshold to make labels appear
- Separate catalog and product view labels setup
- Add your own images for catalog and product labels in any way you like: upload them or just insert a path
- Program labels to appear when a special price is set
- Take advantage of nine predefined label positions: top-left, top-center, top-right, middle-left, middle-center, middle-right, bottom-left, bottom-center, and bottom-right
- Customize a label for every product
- Choose label position using live preview selector
- Create a special label for new products
- Insert any product’s features into a label text using a specialized “attribute” code
- Utilize special variables to include in label texts:
- #DA# - discount amount
- #RP# - regular price
- #SP# - special price
- #SA# - save amount (RP-SP)
- #NL# - new line
- #ND# - life time in days
- #NH# - life time in hours
- #SK# - product SKU
- #ST# - in stock amount
- #CA:attribute_code# - custom attribute
- Disable catalog and/or product labels when needed
- Use the extension with all major browsers (IE6, IE7, IE8, Safari, Opera, FireFox 2, FireFox 3 and Google Chrome)
- Separate CSS files for catalog and product labels
Integration with other aW extensions
Using the On Sale + Product Labels extension together with the below aW products opens extra possibilities.
Doesn't work "Out of the box"
Just build a rule - and you're good to go!
I've tried many but this extension is really the TOP! Having the ability to automatically manage the rules of discount labels to be attached on the products saves a lot of time and makes the store very navigable and appealing.
Highly recommended + + + + +
Very nice desert for your main course
Thanks a lot!
Great module, readable code
Working on "first click"
Awesome Module :)
Compatible with Magento CE 1.7.0.02
Easy Installation + Configuration!
Aheadworks rocks again :)
I began with simple Sale labels, but quickly got to understand that the module's potential uses stretch far beyond that. I'm still exploring:)
What you should be aware of, though, is that the Installation process is somewhat cumbersome. It took me some time and a support ticket to get all the code placed in proper files. It would be a good idea to consider buying install service
Great time saver
One improvement that might be offered is a collection of graphics to be used by the extension.
Very happy with it, and saves me creating custom product images for promotional purposes.
nice graphic addon to your magento theme with powerful functionality
Le support Aheadworks est comme toujours au top niveau.
I had some problem installing on my template, but aheadworks people helped me very professionally.
Great Sales Assisting MOdule
Running it for sale items and new in stock definitely helps accelerate the buying process.
Works well, very stable on our site. Great support.
Another great extenision
I use it mainly to advertize "free shipping" products on catalog and product pages.
Simple, effective, and easy to use!
No words to describe it
thanks for the extension
Perhaps, it would be nice some variable about the number of days for the offer to expire
Simple but usefull
You can set labels only for on sale product or for new products.
But is very usefull to attract customers.
Really helpful extension
It's useful to spread short messages like "soon back in stock" or "new colours" with a label.
Awesome ... but
Howerver, like Iggy previously suggested a from:date to:date field would be a plus! I run sales in store and online and need to define the time span and are often lined to a sales rule.
Keep up the good work.
Great extension - Awesome support
Great extension and so easy to use
Wow! Talk about Quick!
Brilliant - BUT!
BUT! It would be nice for future releases to add from:date to:date for custom images in product:image and cat:image, also to be able to have multiple images show, top:left, bottom:right, etc.
Very good one
Good Extension, Hoping for More Features In Future Versions
- Tips for the Effective Use of the On Sale + Product Labels Extension
- Featured Products 3 and On Sale + Product Labels on Their Way to Excellent Functionality
- Prepare your Magento Store for Valentine’s Day and Make the Most of this Event
- Notify Customers about the Stock Status of Your Products and Accelerate Their Purchasing Decisions
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 22.214.171.124 - 1.9.3
- Enterprise: 126.96.36.199 - 1.14.3
Tanya Poleshchuk | Customer Care Team
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!