most innovative extension developer
imagine 2016 partner summit awards
Mass Product Actions for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.1.2
Remove or assign products to categories, specify related products, and apply other monotonous actions in bulks.
This product has been developed and is supported by a partner developer.
This module has been developed by an Aheadworks partner and is supported via our Help Desk system by its developer. Our team has examined the source code, tested the extension's functionality and compatibility, and approved it for use on Magento-based websites.
- 1 Review
- Docs & FAQ
Magento Mass Product Actions drastically reduces the time store admins have to spend on performing routine actions: relating products, assigning attribute set, categories, cross-sells, up-sells etc.
The extension can be used as a mass product relater tool: you can quickly update the associated items for a set of products. The same applies to Categories - any number of products can be added to or excluded from a category (or categories) in one go.
The module allows merchants to copy custom options from one product to any number of others. When it’s necessary to add some custom option to a significant number of products, just edit one and then copy the custom options to all others.
The extension also allows you to mass update Attribute Set for a group of products, making it extremely easy to re-arrange the store catalog.
With the Mass Product Actions module, all the mentioned actions can be applied to a big number of items in a few clicks. Just mark all necessary products, choose any available action and complete the operation. It’s much faster than with standard Magento tools.
The Mass Product Manager extension works through its own backend grid, which excludes interference with any other software you may have installed on your Magento.
Mass Product Manager is extremely easy to install and use. No need to struggle through dozens of configuration options, all the functionality becomes instantly available right after the installation.
- Assign or remove multiple products to / from categories
- Copy Custom Options from a specified product
- Change Attribute Set for multiple products
- Mass assign or remove:
- Related Products
- Works through its own backend page
- Free Webinar by Aheadworks: Extended Reporting Capabilities with Advanced Reports 2.6.1
- Shop by Brand 1.1 Manages Products on Brand Pages
- Organizing Mobile Checkout in an Ecommerce Store: What to Consider?
- Personalization as a Key to Success in Ecommerce Business
- Arranging Customer Support Services in an Ecommerce Store
- Free Webinar by Aheadworks: Advanced Filter Management Opportunities
- Advanced Reports 2.6 Introduces a Brand-New Reports Dashboard
- Powerful Loyalty Programs in Ecommerce: Best Examples
- Product Questions 1.1 Allows You to Migrate Questions and Aswers to Magento 2 Seamlessly
- Tired of Losing Your Customers? Be Ready with AMP-ready Magento 2 Templates!
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!