most innovative extension developer
Imagine 2016-2017 Partner Summit Awards
New vs. Returning Customers for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.0.10
- 3 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
New vs. Returning Customers is the Magento Advanced Reports plugin additional unit. The New vs. Returning Customers report allows you to make a comparative analysis of new customers who made the 1st order during the selected period with returning customers who made the 2nd and more orders within the same time.
Note: In case you are using an older version of Advanced Reports it is essential to update to the latest in order for this unit to work properly.
a simple extension that i needed
this is really good as you are able to see repeat buyers in a glance.
magento as of now is unable to see it and we have created a new store and we are very keen to know how many of the customers are returning and how much they are buying. this report unit is the answer.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday: Two Superpowers Joined for your Benefit!
- Add Free Product to Cart for Magento 2 Makes your Promo Campaigns Capturing and Rewarding
- Advanced Subscription Products for Magento 2: Get Steady Profits with Flexible Subscription Options
- Customer Group Catalog Permissions by Aheadworks: Manage the Visibility of the Website Catalog Elements for Different Customer Groups to Boost Your Profits
- Product Labels for Magento 2: Promote your Products with Catchy Labels
- Announcing MagePlus Hosting Plans by Aspiration Hosting
- Customer Success Story: How Sewing Studio Used ConnectPOS with Gift Card and Reward Points by Aheadworks
- Free Webinar by Aheadworks: Refer a Friend extension for Magento 2
- GDPR 1.0 Guarantees Straightforward Customer Personal Data Management in Compliance with the Main GDPR Regulations
- Top Web Hosting Trends in 2018
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
- Enterprise: 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!