most innovative extension developer
imagine 2016 partner summit awards
Customers by Country for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.0.10
- 1 Review
- Docs & FAQ
Customers by Country is the Magento Advanced Reports module additional unit. The Customers by country report displays sales data grouped by country. This report type allows you to compare the total number of accounts created in your store for a certain period of time with the quantity of accounts from which orders have been made.
Note: In case you are using an older version of Advanced Reports it is essential to update to the latest in order for this unit to work properly.
- Visual Search Technologies in Ecommerce: How Do They Change the Online Purchasing Experience?
- Smart One Step Checkout 1.1 is Integrated with Three Aheadworks Extensions
- Progressive Web Apps: Why Online Businesses Should Use Them?
- A Guide To Launching A Successful eCommerce Site
- Magento Marketplace Relaunch: Leaving Magento Connect in the Past
- Magento 1 vs. Magento 2: Two Sides of the Same Coin
- LinkedIn Brand Promotion: 12 Tips to Beat Competitors
- Magento 2 Update and Upgrade Tutorial
- RMA 1.2 for Magento 2: Better UI, Higher Business Value, Better Code…
- How to Install and Manage the Extensions Obtained from Magento Marketplace
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
- Enterprise: 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!