most innovative extension developer
Imagine 2016-2017 Partner Summit Awards
Invoice Payments Pro for Magento 1
Current extension version: 2.0.2
Let your customers pay by invoice.
- Offline payment is added as an additional payment method
- Payment restrictions may be applied to certain cases
- Invoice is created automatically for offline payment
- Extra fee may be applied for invoice processing
This product has been developed and is supported by a partner developer.
This module has been developed by an Aheadworks partner and is supported via our Help Desk system by its developer. Our team has examined the source code, tested the extension's functionality and compatibility, and approved it for use on Magento-based websites.
- 2 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
Magento Invoice Overview
Offline payments can be preferable for your customers in a number of cases, and it would be beneficial to offer such an opportunity.
The Invoice Payments Pro extension introduces a new payment method designed to simplify offline payments. Let your customers use the payment option that suits them best!
New Offline Payment Method
The extension acts as a fully self-contained payment method, without any dependence on the other Payment Methods you may have at your store.
Payment method availability restrictions
Allow or prohibit certain customers to pay by invoice. Set optional availability restrictions by:
- Customer Group (e.g., Wholesale only)
- Customer Country (e.g., from the US or the EU countries only)
- Max Order Amount
Reference Number field for Invoices
Use Reference number field to speed up and simplify payments tracking and verification. Depending on your workflow, you can make the Reference Number optional or required.
Automatic Invoice creation
Simplify the order processing by allowing automatic Invoice creation for the Invoice payment method.
Custom Title and Description for Checkout
Provide your customers with useful and important information by setting custom Payment Method title and description to be shown on the checkout screen.
Optional Invoice Fee
To compensate the costs of manual verification and processing of offline payments, the extension allows adding a fixed fee to the order amount. And to keep in compliance with your legislation, you have an option to make this fee taxable.
- Interview with the Magestore partner: 2019 Retail Trend and Magestore’s New POS solution
- Aheadworks ConnectPOS: Seamless Shopping Experience for End-users
- Affiliate for Magento 2: Compose Any Product Suggestions and Pay for Each Campaign Sale
- Christmas Party with Aheadworks: Сatch our Snowball with 15% Off Whole Catalog
- Simple Bundle Product for Magento 2: Quick Setting and One-click Purchases
- Grasp the true value of successful post-purchase experience with the Order Success Page for Magento 2 by Aheadworks
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday: Two Superpowers Joined for your Benefit!
- Add Free Product to Cart for Magento 2 Makes your Promo Campaigns Capturing and Rewarding
- Advanced Subscription Products for Magento 2: Get Steady Profits with Flexible Subscription Options
- Customer Group Catalog Permissions by Aheadworks: Manage the Visibility of the Website Catalog Elements for Different Customer Groups to Boost Your Profits
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!