Import/Export Orders 1.3.2
- Export data for any product and payment types
- Export all orders or make a custom selection
- XLS file format for easy viewing and processing
- 1 Review
- Docs & FAQ
Any transition of order data between Magento installations increases the risk of information lost or distortion which is extremely critical to any business. Moreover, this task requires certain development knowledge, time and efforts.
The Import/Export Orders extension provides an easy and safe way to export orders' data including related customer information for both registered and guest customers from one Magento store to another.
- Import/export orders right after extension installation – no configuration is required
- Import/export orders with any product type – simple, simple with custom options, configurable, grouped, bundled, downloadable, or virtual
- Import/export orders with any payment method, including disabled methods or set up in the store in the process of import
- Export all or filtered orders only
- Export orders in the XLS format for a quick preview
- Avoid any ID conflicts as new order IDs are assigned to orders in the process of import
- Generate Order Invoice and Order Shipment after import (optionally)
- Placement date
- Shipping method
- Payment method
Customer billing/shipping info:
- Last name
Tanya Poleshchuk | Customer Care Team
Have questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!