most innovative extension developer
Imagine 2016-2017 Partner Summit Awards
Import/Export Orders for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.3.2
- Export data for any product and payment types
- Export all orders or make a custom selection
- XLS file format for easy viewing and processing
This product has been developed and is supported by a partner developer.
This module has been developed by an Aheadworks partner and is supported via our Help Desk system by its developer. Our team has examined the source code, tested the extension's functionality and compatibility, and approved it for use on Magento-based websites.
- 1 Review
- Docs & FAQ
Any transition of order data between Magento installations increases the risk of information lost or distortion which is extremely critical to any business. Moreover, this task requires certain development knowledge, time and efforts.
The Import/Export Orders extension provides an easy and safe way to export orders' data including related customer information for both registered and guest customers from one Magento store to another.
- Import/export orders right after extension installation – no configuration is required
- Import/export orders with any product type – simple, simple with custom options, configurable, grouped, bundled, downloadable, or virtual
- Import/export orders with any payment method, including disabled methods or set up in the store in the process of import
- Export all or filtered orders only
- Export orders in the XLS format for a quick preview
- Avoid any ID conflicts as new order IDs are assigned to orders in the process of import
- Generate Order Invoice and Order Shipment after import (optionally)
- Placement date
- Shipping method
- Payment method
Customer billing/shipping info:
- Last name
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
- Enterprise: 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!