most innovative extension developer
imagine 2016 partner summit awards
Group Deals for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.0.8
- Deal types: upcoming, featured, active, closed
- Notifications sent on deal outcome
- Coupons generated and delivered automatically
- Deal block customizable in a number of ways
- 8 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
Groupon is a new popular ecommerce trend which made its first deal in October 2008. Now you can gain from the service of collective purchases as well in your Magento store with the Group Deals Magento extension. This module from aheadWorks is a fantastic way out for those online merchants who want to organize collective purchases process.
Group buying is a truly fantastic way for businesses to connect with new prospects. Make new and diverse deals with the Group Deals Magento extension by aheadWorks. Every day you can feature a cool new experience on unbeatable price in your store and assemble a huge group of people with the targeting power to get amazing deals.
With the Group Deals Magento extension you can offer products and services at significantly lower prices. The deal takes place when a minimum required number of people buy the product.
- Unlimited number of deals
- Separate blocks for category and product pages
- Four deal types:
- Email notifications sent to customers and admin about:
- deal succeed
- deal failed
- deal expiration
- Coupons auto-generation
- Ability to set up a coupon expiration period
- Ability to set up coupons quantity generated for each deal
- Ability to bind coupon to a certain product
- Personalize your deals by configuring:
- short description
- store view
- Ability to schedule deals to be run automatically
- Ability to specify maximum allowed purchases
- Optional deal auto-closure on succeed
- Auto-count of the discount and “you save” price
- Ability to insert any deal via CMS
- Ability to configure each deal type
- Ability to change coupon code status manually
- Deal overview
- Sort order for deal types tabs
- Linked-to-deal product visibility
- Ability for customers to print coupons
- Ability for customers to view deals
- Main product types support (except bundled products, grouped, and gift cards)
- Complete multistore support
Integration with other Aheadworks extensions
Using the Group Deals extension together with the below Aheadworks products, online merchants get more valuable insights.
GOOD Extension , but more better design need!
But if can be put in a navigation menu, it will better.
Very nice extension
But it needs some improvements.
When the customer places order, while the deal did not get completed, I got paid.
So when the deal gets off, I had to return them the money all manually.
And it seems to have some issue handling COD orders.
Wuhuuuu! I was waiting for a group deals extension for Magento :)
- Layered Navigation 1.8 Adds a Horizontal Filter Bar on Category Pages
- Small Business Kit: A Quick Start of your Business
- Free Webinar by Aheadworks: Five Tools and One Performance Management Method
- The Most Important Email Marketing Trends in 2018
- A Quick Guide to Popups in Ecommerce
- How to Use Coupon Codes in an Ecommerce Store: Best Ideas
- How it Works: Improved Import and Export for Magento 2 by FireBear Studio
- The Advantages of Using Social Logins in Ecommerce
- Leveraging Store Location Functionality in a Web Store
- Shop by Brand 1.1 Manages Products on Brand Pages
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
- Enterprise: 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!