most innovative extension developer
imagine 2016 partner summit awards
Group Deals for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.0.8
- Deal types: upcoming, featured, active, closed
- Notifications sent on deal outcome
- Coupons generated and delivered automatically
- Deal block customizable in a number of ways
- 8 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
Groupon is a new popular ecommerce trend which made its first deal in October 2008. Now you can gain from the service of collective purchases as well in your Magento store with the Group Deals Magento extension. This module from aheadWorks is a fantastic way out for those online merchants who want to organize collective purchases process.
Group buying is a truly fantastic way for businesses to connect with new prospects. Make new and diverse deals with the Group Deals Magento extension by aheadWorks. Every day you can feature a cool new experience on unbeatable price in your store and assemble a huge group of people with the targeting power to get amazing deals.
With the Group Deals Magento extension you can offer products and services at significantly lower prices. The deal takes place when a minimum required number of people buy the product.
- Unlimited number of deals
- Separate blocks for category and product pages
- Four deal types:
- Email notifications sent to customers and admin about:
- deal succeed
- deal failed
- deal expiration
- Coupons auto-generation
- Ability to set up a coupon expiration period
- Ability to set up coupons quantity generated for each deal
- Ability to bind coupon to a certain product
- Personalize your deals by configuring:
- short description
- store view
- Ability to schedule deals to be run automatically
- Ability to specify maximum allowed purchases
- Optional deal auto-closure on succeed
- Auto-count of the discount and “you save” price
- Ability to insert any deal via CMS
- Ability to configure each deal type
- Ability to change coupon code status manually
- Deal overview
- Sort order for deal types tabs
- Linked-to-deal product visibility
- Ability for customers to print coupons
- Ability for customers to view deals
- Main product types support (except bundled products, grouped, and gift cards)
- Complete multistore support
Integration with other aW extensions
Using the Group Deals extension together with the below aW products opens extra possibilities.
GOOD Extension , but more better design need!
But if can be put in a navigation menu, it will better.
Very nice extension
But it needs some improvements.
When the customer places order, while the deal did not get completed, I got paid.
So when the deal gets off, I had to return them the money all manually.
And it seems to have some issue handling COD orders.
Wuhuuuu! I was waiting for a group deals extension for Magento :)
- Tired of Losing Your Customers? Be Ready with AMP-ready Magento 2 Templates!
- Magento 2 Extensions in the Aheadworks Store: the Most Beneficial Integrations
- How to Configure Product Attributes in Magento 2: Quick Tutorial
- Layered Navigation 1.7: Fine-tune Your Product Filters
- Creating Configurable Products in Magento 2: Quick Tutorial
- How to Configure the Admin Security in Magento 2: Quick Tutorial
- The Best Ideas for Christmas Emails to Reach a Spike in Holiday Sales
- Increasing the Knowledge about Products with Effectively Organized FAQ Sections
- Our New Partners Providing Magento Hosting Services
- Enjoy Holidays with Our Christmas Sale!
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
- Enterprise: 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!