most innovative extension developer
Imagine 2016-2017 Partner Summit Awards
Flexible Bundle Product for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.4.2
- Bundles assembled by customers themselves
- Flexible settings for price, product type, process design, etc.
This product has been developed and is supported by a partner developer.
This module has been developed by an Aheadworks partner and is supported via our Help Desk system by its developer. Our team has examined the source code, tested the extension's functionality and compatibility, and approved it for use on Magento-based websites.
- 2 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
Efficiency of sales depends greatly on how easy and fast shoppers can find required products. Product bundling is a good way to simplify the choice by offering your customers groups of related products they might need to combine the final bundle.
The Flexible Bundle Product extension allows you to easily setup custom bundles in the backend and let your customers create their own individual bundles from the predefined products and options. Thus you can:
- improve customer experience
- motivate to buy more by offering special prices for bundles
- push slow-movers by adding them to a bundle
- Create individual bundles with predefined products and options
- Use layered navigation to speed up the product search process
- Track “added to bundle” products – product title and preview images are available on each step of bundle creation
- Preview your bundle package
- Change and edit “added to bundle” products and options at any step of bundle creation
- View useful hints while bundle creation
- Add a bundle to the Wishlist
- Purchase a bundle or products added to bundle with discount
- View image thumbnails and edit any “added to bundle” product right from the shopping cart
Features for administrators
- Create a product of new type - extended bundle
- Add an unlimited number of bundles
- Create as many product combinations for the bundle as you need
- Add simple, virtual, downloadable, or configurable product types to a bundle
- Specify a bundle price - fixed or dynamic (depending on prices of products added to bundle)
- Set special prices for selected products
- Visualize the process of bundle creation by uploading images for every step shown at the special Preview block at the frontend
- Specify the description of every step to guide your customers through the process of bundle creation
- Track bundle sales the same way you analyze native Magento product types
This is a great first release, but needs fine tuning!
The negatives are optional products can be skipped, but you are returned to the skipped product instead of moving forward to the next step. You also can not remove optional items once added. If you add a bundled product, you are then redirected to the bundle product page which adds an additional step that is not needed.
Here is our example if you want to see it in action, everything from propellers is optional.
If these little items are improved upon I would give it a 5/5!
- Purchase Magento 2 Themes from our Partners and Take our Extensions with the 10% Discount
- RMA 1.3 by Aheadworks: Backend Request Creation, Canned Responses, and Return Management Improvements
- How to Visually Present Product Offers in a Web Store
- Event Tickets 1.0: Straightforward Event Ticket Management with Personalization Opportunities
- Follow Up Email 2.1 by Aheadworks Brings New Trigger Events and Functionality Improvements
- Using PHP Composer to Install Aheadworks Extensions for Magento 2
- Blog 2.4 Adds New Social Sharing Options and Brings Enhancements to Blog Management
- Aheadworks Attends Imagine 2018!
- 7 Reasons to Make your Magento Site a PWA
- Advanced Search for Magento 2 by Aheadworks: Quick Product Search with Autocomplete Suggesions
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!