most innovative extension developer
imagine 2016 partner summit awards
Featured Products 3 for Magento 1
Current extension version: 3.6.4
- Automation options for selecting related products
- Block appearance is highly customizable
- Location/position placement is up to admin
- 24 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
Product Slider mode
Showcase top products of your store in an eye-catching and attractive sliding gallery. Depending on the place of block displaying, you can select horizontal or vertical layout type.
Product Grid mode
With the Magento Featured Products 3 extension, you can display a specified number of products using a grid layout based on thumbnails of your popular products. Inserted in the predefined position or via layout, CMS, and widgets, your featured products block can be displayed at any page of your Magento store.
Various animation types
Having chosen the product slider mode, you are offered several animation switching effects which can be specified for each block individually. Make products presentation more lively and memorable in your store!
- Blind Up/Blind Down
- Slide Up/Slide Down
Customize appearance from admin just in few clicks
Magento Featured Products 3 is very flexible for configuration. Just few clicks and all block parameters are defined in accordance with the insertion place requirements. Thus you can easily enable product name, price, and short description, hide the "Add to cart" button, specify the block style, size and even define animation speed.
The Featured Products 3 extension allows displaying random products from any categories of your store. The block with this option will be perfect at the Login and Home page of your Magento store.
In the featured products block, you can display highest-rated items that have received an essential number of total customer ratings. It is most appropriate to display it at the Category and Product pages.
With the Magento Featured Products 3 module, you can easily promote your just added products. It is an ideal automation option for the block displayed at the My Account and Home pages.
The block with the most frequently bought items will definitely improve your up-selling. This option is especially effective when chosen for blocks displayed at the Shopping Cart and Checkout pages.
If you want increase your cross-selling, select the most reviewed items for your featured products block. It can be equally efficient both at the Category and Product pages.
Current Category Products
Featured Products 3 allows making your up-selling block category-related and display items from the current category only.
- Ability to create any number of blocks
- Ability to duplicate blocks
- Ability to insert block via layout, CMS, and widgets
- Ability to select product pictures displayed in the block
- Ability to hide out of stock items in the block
- Predefined block positions:
- left column
- right column
- before content
Featured Products 3 is the next generation of the Featured Products extension. Thus the previous versions (Featured Products 1.x and 2.x) won’t be further developed to support the newest Magento versions.
Integration with other aW extensions
Using the Featured Products 3 extension together with the below aW products opens extra possibilities.
It's the solution!
With the app's automation setting, it's really easy to have your top products spotlighted, and the slider representation looks quite appealing.
Great product block management
Great way to showcase products
Support aheadWorks top.
Even in CMS pages, you can add products you want to show to your clients.
Very good marketing tool!
Only drawback is that button is not integrated with the template design.
Easy to use
customizable with power
Module très complet
Et comme toujours un support irréprochable
One thing is missing: creating a block with products with a special price.
Featured products 3
As usual everything works fine. I use FP3 mostly on top of my catergorypage with a horizontal view in slider mode. awesome.
Put products anywhere
Love the extension!
If the product position can be set, It's better.
The evolution of "featured products"
Nice polished extension
Only complaint is that I can't use an image attached to a product that has the Excluded flag turned-on. I'd like to be able to upload banners to the Product that are not displayed on the Product page, but can be used in the Featured Products slider.
- Visual Search Technologies in Ecommerce: How Do They Change the Online Purchasing Experience?
- Smart One Step Checkout 1.1 is Integrated with Three Aheadworks Extensions
- Progressive Web Apps: Why Online Businesses Should Use Them?
- A Guide To Launching A Successful eCommerce Site
- Magento Marketplace Relaunch: Leaving Magento Connect in the Past
- Magento 1 vs. Magento 2: Two Sides of the Same Coin
- LinkedIn Brand Promotion: 12 Tips to Beat Competitors
- Magento 2 Update and Upgrade Tutorial
- RMA 1.2 for Magento 2: Better UI, Higher Business Value, Better Code…
- How to Install and Manage the Extensions Obtained from Magento Marketplace
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
- Enterprise: 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!