most innovative extension developer
Imagine 2016-2017 Partner Summit Awards
eCommerce Gamification Suite for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.0.3
- 9 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
Only a little while ago the task of a loyalty program was pretty simple - to create a feeling of earning while actually spending. But now that almost every store has mastered it, the purpose of a loyalty program has to be much more than that - to create a sense of personal attachment, to form a habit, or may be even an addiction.
With this in mind we are introducing the eCommerce Gamification Suite, which is designed specifically to make shopping experience as addictive as video games. The mechanics of this extension appeal to some of the most common player types, allowing customers to compete for status and accumulate points and achievements. As a result, it makes your customers feel like they’ve already got something going at your place and prevents them from seeking an alternative.
The extension assigns ranks based on how many points players earn through purchases and product reviews. But, most importantly, once players reach a new rank, they are automatically moved to a new customer group (based on customization settings, e.g. lifetime spending), creating a gateway to all kinds of tier-based loyalty programs. Once your customers are segmented you may use either native Magento functionality or benefit from add-on features to provide differentiated prices, access rights, benefits, discount rates, and so forth.
Point accumulation by:
in-game points are awarded for various activities
- Purchasing items ($1 = 1 point);
- Leaving reviews (assign custom point value per review).
rank is an in-game status measured by the number of points
- Create any number of ranks and define rank thresholds;
- Create rank names that match the tone of your brand;
- Automatically move ranked customers to separate customer groups.
achievement is a one-time badge awarded for specific activities
- Create any number of achievements;
- Grant achievements for either lifetime spending, single order value, or a number of reviews left;
- Create achievement names that match the tone of your brand;
- Design custom badges to go with each achievement.
public display of top players
- Frontend display is optional;
- Define the number of positions to be displayed.
Live stream settings:
public display of recent in-game activity
- Frontend display is optional;
- Define the number of events to be displayed.
creating of public/private profile
- Admin may choose whether or not allow the creation of public profiles;
- A customer may choose his own avatar, nickname, and whether or not the profile will be public;
- Admin may choose to change customers’ nickname and point balance from backend.
Merge with classic loyalty program It might happen that in-game points are not sufficient for your type of customer. In this case you may use ranks as tiers, effectively segmenting your customers in accordance with how much they have spent. Then use these tiers within our Points & Rewards extension to give loyal customers better rates of earning monetary rewards.
Add exclusive benefits For stores that sell limited editions or “one-of-a-kind” items there is another way to create value for loyal customers. With the help of our Catalog Permissions extension it becomes possible to use tiers for granting loyal customers exclusive access to certain parts of your store.
Promote advocacy Let your customers earn additional points by installing our Refer a Friend extension and awarding points to everyone who invites more visitors. Additionally, our Facebook Link extension will allow your customers to share their achievements via social networks thus generating additional buzz around your store.
Using the eCommerce Gamification Suite extension together with the below Aheadworks products, online merchants get more valuable insights.
High level customers:)
Our clients are happy
Having this module installed, we can now make it obvious for our clients that their goodwill is recognized and acknowledged. And, the people really appreciate it.
If your business involves any similar principle, you should seriously consider implementing this app.
From the functional POV, the most beautiful part is updating customer's group when they achieve certain rank. We use this feature in combination with Magento's per-group pricing, our high-ranked clients get everything at lower prices.
Came as a surprise
Certainly, we had to do some carefull re-writing, to make the ext's notifications and wording appropriate for serious affairs - but surprisingly, the functionality itself was the exact match.
Probably, Aheadworks should consider re-branding, to avoid this powerful ext's title scaring off potential "serious" users.
Consider using with AW Catalog Permissions
We've been using another AW plugin, Catalog Permissions, for quite a while to restrict those items' availability, but before, we had to manually move customers to correspondend groups.
Now, with the introduction of Gamification Suite, it is all automated, and our system works like a charm. Absolute win for us!
Pricey but useful
You may not need the rest of the options featured in this ext, so for us, the price seemed somewhat an overkill. But we've got what we were after, and had we ordered some custom plugin, I doubt the costs would be lower.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday: Two Superpowers Joined for your Benefit!
- Add Free Product to Cart for Magento 2 Makes your Promo Campaigns Capturing and Rewarding
- Advanced Subscription Products for Magento 2: Get Steady Profits with Flexible Subscription Options
- Customer Group Catalog Permissions by Aheadworks: Manage the Visibility of the Website Catalog Elements for Different Customer Groups to Boost Your Profits
- Product Labels for Magento 2: Promote your Products with Catchy Labels
- Announcing MagePlus Hosting Plans by Aspiration Hosting
- Customer Success Story: How Sewing Studio Used ConnectPOS with Gift Card and Reward Points by Aheadworks
- Free Webinar by Aheadworks: Refer a Friend extension for Magento 2
- GDPR 1.0 Guarantees Straightforward Customer Personal Data Management in Compliance with the Main GDPR Regulations
- Top Web Hosting Trends in 2018
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
- Enterprise: 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!