most innovative extension developer
imagine 2016 partner summit awards
Delivery Date and Notice for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.4.0
- Delivery day may be selected from a calendar
- Delivery notice field for any additional information
- Delivery dates and intervals may be specified by admin
- 8 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
Without adding any extra pages to the checkout process, our Delivery Date and Notice Magento module provides new options for your customers. By filling in two fields, they can choose their preferred delivery arrival dates as well as leave a message for their postal or delivery person. Best of all, your customers will be instantly informed as to any dates when delivery is unavailable to them (i.e., weekends, holidays, recurrent days of the week, isolated days). It’s the perfect way to effectively increase your customer service!
The Delivery Date and Notice extension includes configuration that allows you to set other parameters aside from the most convenient delivery schedule for you and your customers. You can also specify a minimal interval between the order and delivery date (such as 3 days, one week, etc.) Adding these settings to your store takes very little time and provides incredible value!
The aheadWorks Delivery Date and Notice module for Magento includes a wide array of features and benefits:
- Customers can determine their preferred merchandise delivery date. If no delivery date is specified, the nearest available date is automatically used
- Customers can add a notice for the delivery person
- Same-day delivery dates are customizable and can be automatically listed as unavailable to streamline communications between you and your customers
- Orders can be sorted and filtered by delivery date from the back end
- Unavailable delivery dates/days can be flexibly configured
- Minimal intervals between the order and delivery dates can be customized
- Delivery date and notice are added to standard Magento order print outs
- Ability to modify delivery date formats directly in e-mail templates
Integration with other aW extensions
Using the Delivery Date and Notice extension together with the below aW products opens extra possibilities.
Need more functions
I would like to have one more feature though - ability to enable the module for certain products only. i.e. it would be available on checkout when there are particular products in cart only.
When this feature is implemented it will be a 5 star module for me.
Good extension, not perfect
Overall: good extension! And quick respons when I had problems with the payment of the extension, very good support on that case!
Good but needs more configuration options
This module could do with a bit of improvement, particularly with more control over the configuration such as making the delivery date optional. I had to modify the code myself to support that.
It is still very useful and for my store it was worthwhile, plus it looks like it would be straight forward to customise myself.
Thank you Aheadworkds team.
Adds Much Needed Functionality
A little light on features but easy to install and serves its purpose!
- Tired of Losing Your Customers? Be Ready with AMP-ready Magento 2 Templates!
- Magento 2 Extensions in the Aheadworks Store: the Most Beneficial Integrations
- How to Configure Product Attributes in Magento 2: Quick Tutorial
- Layered Navigation 1.7: Fine-tune Your Product Filters
- Creating Configurable Products in Magento 2: Quick Tutorial
- How to Configure the Admin Security in Magento 2: Quick Tutorial
- The Best Ideas for Christmas Emails to Reach a Spike in Holiday Sales
- Increasing the Knowledge about Products with Effectively Organized FAQ Sections
- Our New Partners Providing Magento Hosting Services
- Enjoy Holidays with Our Christmas Sale!
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
- Enterprise: 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!