most innovative extension developer
imagine 2016 partner summit awards
Custom Stock Status for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.2.5
- 17 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
Use the Custom Stock Status extension for Magento to better inform your customers about stock availability of your products. Upload different images for different available items quantity and make your product page more informative and cute.
Even instead of the standard ‘Out of Stock’ Magento notification, the Custom Stock Status Magento extension offers you to specify the text and/or images you wish to be displayed on the product page.
With Custom Stock Status, you can define the expected date when the product will be available. So when a product quantity drops below 1, the admin-specified notification will be automatically displayed, e.g. ‘In Stock in 5 Days’.
The Custom Stock Status extension is very easy at installation and configuration. So it will take a couple of minutes to configure the module to show items quantity for simple, configurable, virtual, and downloadable products.
- Flexible display of product quantity:
- Text and image
- Various products support:
- Ability to disable Custom Stock Status for particular products This field is displayed in the General tab in Product information. It is easy to abolish this function for certain products the quantity of which you don’t want to display at your Magento store.
- Unlimited number of custom stock display rules You can create multiple rules using different product attributes and set priority to them. Rules with greater priority value are processed first. Rule conditions in the Custom Stock Status module fully coincide with Magento Catalog Price Rules, making the module easy to use.
- Use nice-looking images to show stock statuses You can use either the default graphic bar images to show how many items are in stock or upload your own catchy pictures that will be changed according to the product quantity left.
- Ability to add & edit text showed up in custom stock notifications Liven up the standard ‘Out of Stock’ notification with informative text. Use the %qty% variable in the ‘Text’ field to display product quantity, or the %product% variable to show product name in stock status. For example, 'Hurry up! Only 10 items left!’ or ‘We're sorry but NY T-Shirt is SOLD OUT’.
- Ability to display negative values of product stock quantity If you don’t want to lose your customers because of notifications that some product is not available, it is possible to set rules with negative values of product quantity.
- Advanced stock status in selector for configurable products The quantity on configurable products page is displayed not only for the main product, but also for each option in the dropdown box.
- Flexible rules for product selection
Using the module, you have the ability to set and display stock status for each and every product as well as for the whole category.
- Multistore support
The Custom Stock Status extension allows you to set different images and texts for the same product sold in different stores.
Does exactly what we needed and easy to configure.
Doesn't work with backorder
Other complaint is that the rules are very powerful, allowing you to specify messages by Brand, description, category, etc. That is all cool, but the rules in the backend get unwieldy very quickly if you have a lot of items or groupings that you want to display custom status for. We had done only a dozen of our backorderable Brands out of 100 or more, and already had 10 rules, one called "5 days", one "7-10 days", one "10 days", etc. We then realized that it would be very difficult to go through and edit later (which we do, as vendors get backed up before certain holidays, etc.). We'd have to know how many days it is now in order to find the rule. Delete brand from that rule, go into the new/accurate rule and add that brand. It's not bad functionality, just so much more work than our current platform.
Bottom line: this works as advertised, but isn't a great choice for a huge catalog or if you want to be able to backorder items. We aren't really using it all.
Not a game-changer, but well-worth its price
Looks really appealing, works flawlessly. Overall, we're satisfied with it.
Works as it should
This app would be especially useful for the store with large portion of Configurable products (like our own one).
We're fully satisfied with this ext
Also, I may be wrong on this, of course, but it appears to me that seeing some loud low stock notice makes a customer more eager to buy:)
Exelent module and support
Also great support. I faced some installation problems, however tech guys from support fixed them like real pros, and now the module works like a charm.
* Excellent service and support
* Superb Extension
* Easy installation + Configuration
* No conflict with other modules
I got this extension because when our stocks run out once in a while, we receive a lot of phone calls or emails from customer regarding when those products are coming.
And this extension solves that problem.
Easy to use
What a reliable team. Thanks
Tha aheadWorks support was great and give me all the necessary support when I need.
Less Question. Much more Sales
Little Green Bar
Owner - Theratape.com
Owner Of http://www.ftlauderdaleflowershop.com/
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
- Enterprise: 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
Tanya Poleshchuk | Customer Care Team
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!