most innovative extension developer
imagine 2016 partner summit awards
Custom SMTP for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.0.10
- Use custom SMTP to deliver emails
- Outgoing emails are logged in backend grid
- Any outgoing email may be viewed from a grid
- 10 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
We regularly use the Custom SMTP Magento extension in our work and can assert with competence that intuitive and user-friendly interface of the Custom SMTP Magento module allows you to spend no more than 1 minute to set up the software and send emails from any server you require.
With Custom SMTP flexible settings you can configure this Magento extension in such a way that emails won’t be sent but you will be able to view them exactly from mail log in admin panel.
The Custom SMTP module for Magento is an irreplaceable and indispensable tool for developers which offers you the following useful features:
- Custom SMTP server usage
- Custom port, authorization type, secure protocols support
- Log of all outgoing emails
- Possibility to view any outgoing email
Integration with other aW extensions
Using the Custom SMTP extension together with the below aW products opens extra possibilities.
Perfect Addon to reduce percentage of spam
Easy and great extension
Does exactly what it says on the tin!
tried another extension before this, wish i had just come straight to Aheadworks from the off...
use a couple of their extensions now on various sites, would recommend each time.
Easy & Functional
Excellent i'll recommend it
Different SMTP servers can be specified per store and store view. That's exactly what we need.
Thank you very much for the good work.
Flawless Install on 188.8.131.52
A necessary module
- Visual Search Technologies in Ecommerce: How Do They Change the Online Purchasing Experience?
- Smart One Step Checkout 1.1 is Integrated with Three Aheadworks Extensions
- Progressive Web Apps: Why Online Businesses Should Use Them?
- A Guide To Launching A Successful eCommerce Site
- Magento Marketplace Relaunch: Leaving Magento Connect in the Past
- Magento 1 vs. Magento 2: Two Sides of the Same Coin
- LinkedIn Brand Promotion: 12 Tips to Beat Competitors
- Magento 2 Update and Upgrade Tutorial
- RMA 1.2 for Magento 2: Better UI, Higher Business Value, Better Code…
- How to Install and Manage the Extensions Obtained from Magento Marketplace
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
- Enterprise: 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!