Imagine 2016-2019 Partner Summit Awards
Coupon Code Generator for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.0.3
- Docs & FAQ
Magento Coupon Extension Overview
Generating coupons through “shopping cart price rules” is a routine, time-consuming task that has to be repeated multiple times throughout the day.
Our Magento Coupon Code extension takes the whole process closer to where it’s needed and allows store administrators to deliver coupon codes on the fly.
No need to jump from tab to tab - create and deliver coupons on the spot. There are 3 ways to deliver a coupon to the customer:
- On a customer page choose “Coupon Code Generator” tab, select a coupon rule and send it to the customer;
- Within the extension choose “Generated Coupons” tab, choose a rule, and specify a customer email for coupon delivery;
- Same as above, only if you don’t specify a customer email, then a coupon code will be generated to be copied and used by admin as necessary.
Rules may be created in a similar way to “shopping cart price rules”, defining the type and size of discounts and limiting the products they apply to, if necessary.
You may select an email template to be sent along with the coupon, set up a custom coupon prefix, define coupons’ lifetime, total number of times it may be used, and the number of times it may be used by any single customer.
Using the Coupon Code Generator extension together with the below Aheadworks products, online merchants get more valuable insights.
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
- Enterprise: 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!