most innovative extension developer
Imagine 2016-2017 Partner Summit Awards
Cloud Backup for Magento 1
Current extension version: 3.1.0
This product has been developed and is supported by a partner developer.
This module has been developed by an Aheadworks partner and is supported via our Help Desk system by its developer. Our team has examined the source code, tested the extension's functionality and compatibility, and approved it for use on Magento-based websites.
- 2 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
Magento Backup Extension
A backup is the last defense against data loss, providing a quick way to restore your site. Making regular backups is vital to secure your e-Commerce store. The impact could be inconvenient, stressful, time consuming and expensive.
Magento Cloud Backup makes it simple for you to protect data by copying and storing it on a separate server with easy and prompt access, so you can get it quickly in case of any emergency. The module simplifies this process and allows merchants to schedule tasks, which run automatically.
Flexible settings allow merchants to define whether to backup the whole Magneto database or only definite components. All the saved files can be copied to a local computer or to a distant cloud storage: AmazonS3 Storage Service, Dropbox, Box.net Storage or Google Drive. Please note that the extension creates backup file(s) on the local FTP first (e.g. the same server where Magento is installed) and then transfers them to cloud storage.
Merchants need only to adjust Cron to schedule numerous tasks for the Magento Cloud Backup extension. The specified databases can be taken daily, weekly, monthly or once on the scheduled day and time. The quantity of tasks is unlimited. The information saved in the automatic backup task can be changed if necessary. Automatic service doesn’t need further intervention. The extension can send an e-mail notification to store owners about the successful completion of the automated backup.
Old files can be deleted in two ways: on several days expiry and if the total number of backups exceeds the determined number.
- Magento database backup & CMS Files Backup
- Create backup with one click
- Schedule automatic backup using cron
- Flexible settings of backup sources
- Offsite backup can be sent via FTP protocol
- Ability to indicate folders on a local back up server to save backup files to
- Indicate folders on Dropbox to save backup files to
- Save information both in a log file and in the database
- AmazonS3 and Box.com remote storage support
- Disable cache during the backup process
- Ability to define suffix for backup files
- Google Drive storage support
- Delete old files in two ways
This tool allowed us to automate the process, and proved to be very solid and reliable. Five stars without any hesitation!
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!