most innovative extension developer
imagine 2016 partner summit awards
Checkout Promo for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.2.9
- Cart conditions allow targeting by cart content
- Group/storeview allow targeting by customer groups
- Dispaly options include scheduling and rule priority
- 37 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
Successful retailers – whether offline or online – know the art of the upsell and cross sell. It is all about appealing to the buyer on the way out and luring the person to shell out a few dollars more. Use the Magento Checkout Promo module to increase your sales by making some tantalising offers to your customers. For example, “Buy Product X to get a 20% discount", "Spend more than $50 to get Product Y for $15 only!", "Buy product N to get K for free", and so on…
Smart and intelligent, this powerful sales motivation extension arms you with product upsell capabilities that can rival those of the largest online retailers. Check out some of the wonderful features and benefits of the Checkout Promo extension.
Unlimited and customizable rules
- Create your own shopping cart price rules to display your promotional messages. Native Magento functionality lets you set up rules for any combination of order and cart items’ attributes, and our extension displays your promo banners.
- Set priority for the application of different rules, start and end dates, so that you have complete control over your marketing promotion.
Target with precision
Target your promotional message based on customer groups or websites, to maximize the probability of an upsell.
Maximise visibility of promotional messages
- Offers you multiple configurable blocks for positioning on checkout and shopping cart pages. The customizable blocks can be easily defined in the “Static Blocks” section in the CMS.
- Option to place multiple promotional blocks on a page.
Integration with other aW extensions
Using the Checkout Promo extension together with the below aW products opens extra possibilities.
Really great products and very helpful people
Always 5 stars with Aheadworks extensions
bad effect on shopping cart performance
Installing this ext was a pure win!
I was looking for this.
Let them know!
Now, it is past. Not only these banners motivate the visitors to add that extra item to get free shipping (for example), but the stats show reduction of abandoned carts since this module has been installed!
Don't miss this one!
Believe us, it works, and the outcome is close to unbelievable!
Small extension, but...
Really makes customers buy more
The beauty of check out promo extension is it display's the important message to customer on the shopping cart pages. That too based on few rules that we defined in the back end.
Really helpful to the eCommerce websites.
Can't figure out how to configure rules
Checkout the Checkout PRomo
I would say it's recommended , a highly necessary item for all
A little extra...
Easy to configure Checkout Promo Rules to give the customer a little extra push to converse!
Love the Checkout Promo Extension - Even more now!
I can now make promos that display like this: "Add $XX to your cart to receive XX% on your whole order ! " where $XX is calculated in real-time and XX% reflects the rule conditions.
I have searched several threads in recent months where Mage admins have tried to figure this out. Now, with the help of AheadWorks, it can be done quite easily. Maybe they will bake this trick into their next version?
PS - I just purchased z-Blocks as a recommended way to insert the Checkout Promo blocks anywhere, including the product and category pages. Should be great!
Great Module with Excelent Features
We run free shipping over $75 and insert a banner with this module to incentivise customers to buy a bit more.
Stable module, works well... great support when needed.
A powerful tool to communicate directly with your customers, to suggest them behaviours, promotions or simply information.
Another great extension from AheadWorks !
Just plain awesome
Yet another winner
The one thing that it isn't able to do:
We considered having a promotion where if a customer tried a new product, we'd give them $5 off. So we wanted to set up a rule that said: if there are 2 different items in the cart, apply a $5 coupon. However, after speaking with AW, they told us this wasn't possible. It can give a discount if there are 2 items total in the cart, but they could be 2 of the same item or 2 different items.
Promotions and info
And as always, the support is awesome.
Great little app.
Support is great as always.
- Prepare your Magento Store for Valentine’s Day and Make the Most of this Event
- aheadWorks Extensions, Which Improve Native Magento Checkout
- Increase your up-sells with new Checkout Promo
- Checkout Promo – now with Market Segmentation Suite integration!
- Checkout Promo: user’s guide
- Checkout Promo 1.0.1 released
- Checkout Promo 1.0 Released
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 188.8.131.52 - 1.9.3
- Enterprise: 184.108.40.206 - 1.14.3
Tanya Poleshchuk | Customer Care Team
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!