Magento Call for Price Overview
Among numerous offers merchants have products and services where prices should be hidden. It’s very important due to different reasons. These items are free, out of stock or their prices change frequently and need to be verified by phone. But store owners usually face various difficulties while adding such goods to their websites.
The Call for Price Magento extension is an amazing tool to help you transform your call-center into a busy one. The module allows you to leave message to your clients and suggest them make a call. You can hide product price, “Add to Cart” button and replace to an eye-catching call-to action text or anything else in your Magento store. Due to the message compatibility with HTML, you can add a picture, text, link, live chat on the page and inspire clients to a call.
The main purpose of the module is to save potential clients and continue the dialogue with them. If you have a product which price is set to zero, visitors can observe it without ability to purchase. The Call for Price extension for Magento gives you a possibility to add a special notice that will point customers to contact you and find out the product price details.
Use Call for Price to establish a contact with your customers and provide with additional information about the product they are interested in.
Magento Hide Price Features:
- Encourage customers to call for pricing
- Hide product price, “Add to Cart” button and add custom message to:
- product page
- search results list
- my tags
- Prioritize messages for displaying
- Show tooltip per every notice (HTML support)
- Remove price, “Add to cart” button and display a message instead during specific time interval
- Ability to enable Call For Price to all products and disable for a separate one
- Flexible settings via rules
- Same conditions as in catalog price rules
- Main product types support:
- Products with custom options support
- Multi-store support