Looking at the needs of customers for whom booking-related services is the crux of their business, aheadWorks introduced Booking and Reservations – a feature-rich Magento extension that helps you efficiently manage your booking and reservation work.
Want to sell tickets for events online? The Event Tickets module has been developed for this purpose.
Check out Booking and Reservations features and how they can make a difference to your business.
Multiple pricing rules to maximize business opportunities
- Set flexible price rules: you can set different price for different days;
- Offer tier pricing: good for those who wish to increase or reduce prices right before the event;
- Promote your booking/reservation products by pricing items differently when higher quantities are purchased. by pricing items differently when higher quantities are purchased.
Flexible booking/reservation options to suit different businesses
- Flexible "exclude days" rules: Similar to ‘blackout’ days with airlines, prevent bookings/reservations for certain dates;
- Option to set billable periods by “day” or “hours”: makes this extension suitable for date-time-date and time-based products, e.g. hotel room/consulting attendance/rental products;
- Set a period available for bookings and reservations, e.g. reservations can be made only from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM;
- Specify date and time period of product availability, making this extension useful for products that are available for limited time periods such as a particular play or movie;
- Allow multiple reservations for the same time based on available quantity of the bookable product: for example, a car wash with 3 boxes could allow 3 reservations in the same time slot.
Useful and user-friendly interface for customers and admin
- Booking tab is displayed when editing a product. It contains calendar widget and orders overview;
- Ability to turn on/off shipping for bookable products;
- Separate orders page with all bookings and reservations;
- Booking period is displayed in Order details and Invoice;
- Ability to specify how many days the booked item is kept in abandoned cart;
- Ability to define the number of calendar pages displayed on the product page.
- Calendar and busy/free time periods for easy ordering;
- Customer can also view their bookings and reservations on an “orders view” page;
- See booking/ reservation details in the shopping cart before placing the order;
- Check the reserved period in the received invoice;
- "Live" price change while changing custom options;
- Booked period is shown as unavailable for another reserving to the customer even if he/she hasn’t checked it out.
- Dynamically changing price with AJAX while changing reserved period at frontend
- AJAX calendar loading and navigation