most innovative extension developer
Imagine 2016-2017 Partner Summit Awards
Backorder / Pre-Order for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.3.0
- Add-to-cart button substituted with custom action call
- Explainer pop-up added for out-of-stock items
- Option available for various product types
- Backorder button visible everywhere product is displayed
This product has been developed and is supported by a partner developer.
This module has been developed by an Aheadworks partner and is supported via our Help Desk system by its developer. Our team has examined the source code, tested the extension's functionality and compatibility, and approved it for use on Magento-based websites.
- 5 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
NOTE: the 1.2 and 1.3 versions of the extension are not compatible with the previous ones due to massive code adjustments. In case you already have any of the older versions installed, make sure to remove them prior to installing the new versions.
With the Magento Backorder / Pre-Order extension, a store owner can encourage customers to buy products that are for any reason unavailable for immediate delivery. The extension offers an easy way to inform your customers about the item status and expected arrivals time, etc.
A warning link is automatically added to the product details, replacing the standard stock status notice. Clicking on this warning will open a pop-up window with the admin-specified details. The standard Add to Cart button is updated with custom text, that can be defined either globally for the store, or on per-item basis. The button is updated in all the major areas (product pages, category pages and product search results), leaving no chance for a mistake or misunderstanding.
Let your customers take advantage of backordering option, and forge a stronger connection with your client base.
- Customers can order products even if they are not available
- Replace the Add to Cart button
- Replace Stock Availability status on product page
- Display custom stock status
- Main product types support:
- Leave note for Back order products
- Add Backorder through Date information
- Backorder / Pre-Order option is visible in:
* product page
* product lists
* category page
* product search results
If you offer backorders at your store, this one is a must-have.
Great extension and easy to install!
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday: Two Superpowers Joined for your Benefit!
- Add Free Product to Cart for Magento 2 Makes your Promo Campaigns Capturing and Rewarding
- Advanced Subscription Products for Magento 2: Get Steady Profits with Flexible Subscription Options
- Customer Group Catalog Permissions by Aheadworks: Manage the Visibility of the Website Catalog Elements for Different Customer Groups to Boost Your Profits
- Product Labels for Magento 2: Promote your Products with Catchy Labels
- Announcing MagePlus Hosting Plans by Aspiration Hosting
- Customer Success Story: How Sewing Studio Used ConnectPOS with Gift Card and Reward Points by Aheadworks
- Free Webinar by Aheadworks: Refer a Friend extension for Magento 2
- GDPR 1.0 Guarantees Straightforward Customer Personal Data Management in Compliance with the Main GDPR Regulations
- Top Web Hosting Trends in 2018
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
- Enterprise: 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!