most innovative extension developer
imagine 2016 partner summit awards
AJAX Catalog for Magento 1
Current extension version: 2.0.2
- Products loaded automatically or via a button
- "Back to Top" button for easier navigation
- Works for category, search, and tag pages
- 14 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
Category pages are often the most visited pages of the store as they are a kind of “point of access” to the full range of products customer may be interested in. The problem is that there are usually too many products, and regular pagination slows down online store surfing.
It is obvious that making your customers click the “Next” button to load the following portion of products is rather annoying and can finally decrease their motivation to make a purchase. This is a well-known rule - the more clicks your customer does to find a product, the less conversion you receive.
The Magento AJAX Catalog extension lets you create a user-friendly catalog view where all products are loaded automatically on one page, thus avoiding multiple “next” clicks and page reloads. Moreover, replacing time-consuming page navigation with infinite scrolling makes your website more SEO-friendly as it removes duplicate content issues which appear on paginated and “view-all” versions of the same content.
The AJAX Catalog infinite scrolling provides a better user experience eliminating the need for clicking “Next” links and reloading pages every time.
The “Back to Top” button provides your website visitors with an opportunity to easily move to the top of the page from any position in a catalog. The button is displayed in the top right corner of the page.
Several ways of catalog surfing
- another batch of products appear upon “More Products” button click;
- products are loaded automatically on infinite scroll.
Product auto-loading available on catalog pages
- search/advanced search result;
- tagged products list.
The AJAX Catalog Magento extension is extremely easy for installation and flexible for configuration
- Enable or disable the extension at any time.
- Specify the action type – auto-scrolling or displaying the “Show more” button.
- Allow your store visitors to scroll back to the top of a page with a single click.
- Specify the text for the “Back to Top”' button.
- Adjust the “Back to Top”' button design easily as CSS is used.
super, fast and great support
Much better than standard Magento product grid display
a Must have one
Enormous boost to convenience
This module takes care of this problem with ease. Recommend it to anyone.
Fantastic for any site with a lot of products
A really useful extension
Improves store surfing
Easy peasy and effective
Much better than regular loading
Makes your store superfast
Very good extension !
customer view the products much easier
- How to Effectively Promote Upsells and Cross-sells in a Web Store with the Aheadworks Extensions
- Organizing a Complex Web Store Hierarchy: What are the Benefits for Ecommerce Businesses?
- 12 Tips to Get Many Product Reviews in a Web Store
- Gift Cards Make Gifting Simple
- Managing an Ecommerce Blog Effectively with the Blog Extension
- Introducing Magento Security Scan Tool: New Way to Enhance the Magento Store Security
- RMA Major Aspects: How to Handle Them with the RMA Extension by Aheadworks
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2017 in the Aheadworks Store: Single Items at Bundle Prices!
- Visual Search Technologies in Ecommerce: How Do They Change the Online Purchasing Experience?
- Smart One Step Checkout 1.1 is Integrated with Three Aheadworks Extensions
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
- Enterprise: 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!