most innovative extension developer
imagine 2016 partner summit awards
Add Free Product to Cart for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.1.15
- Free product is added to cart automatically
- Discounted product is suggested via pop-up
- Flexible rules to set up highly specific promotions
- 14 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
The Add Free Product To Cart module extends native Magento functionality with an ability of automatic product adding to the cart. An item appears in the shopping cart based on set criteria of the created rule. The module gives you a possibility of defining such promotions as “Buy Canon Power Shot & get Camera Charger for Free”, “Spend $300 & get a 50% discount on HTC Touch Diamond”, or “Buy 5 items and get Black Berry 8100 Pearl with free delivery”.
The magnetic word “Free” spellbinds bargain hunters and attracts more and more customers to your store. Use The Add Free Product To Cart module to present gifts to your clients and follow the proverb “Little presents keep a friendship alive”. Set up rules to fill clients’ shopping cart after rule conditions met.
You can give your client a product for free or suggest getting it with a specified discount. The information with the offer appears in a pop-up window or the product is added to the cart without any notice, so your clients will be agreeably surprised after viewing the real ability of getting one more product absolutely for free.
Moreover, the extension allows you kindly suggest customers to buy another product with a discount. The product can be delivered for free as well.
- Gift product auto-adding to cart
The Add Free Product to Cart module allows you to surprise your clients by suggesting them to get an item for free or at discounted price. If rule conditions meet after clicking on the Add to Cart button, the product is automatically added to the shopping cart or the offer to get the item with a discount appears in a pop-up window.
Product of the following types can be assigned to customer as a gift:
- Unlimited number of rules to gladden customers by a sudden gift
- Limit the time period when rule is active
- Show a pop up window for Item that is added to cart
- Ability to display pop-up window with a suggestion of getting an additional item
- Prioritize pop-up window to make the most desirable one appear after rules conditions met
- Enable the possibility of closing the same pop-up window for a customer after conditions meet
- Set conditions as in the shopping cart price rules
- Create recurring rules
- "Stop further rules processing" option
- Ability to apply specific rules to different stores and customer groups
- Re-add free product if it was deleted from cart
- Several rules can be applied per one order
- Specify rule description
- Handy price management of product which is auto-added to cart
You can apply the discount to the item that will be auto-added to the shopping cart. To make the product free for buying just select the "Buy X get Y free" rule type.
- Free of charge gift delivery
With the Add Product to Cart extension, you can decide whether the shipping of the product will cost your customer anything or the item will be delivered for free.
Integration with other aW extensions
Using the Add Free Product to Cart extension together with the below aW products opens extra possibilities.
Works as Described, but Missing a Few Features
So, this add on now works great - just as it says on the tin.
Great support from aheadworks as usual too.
Finally the extension I needed
The working one, finally!
It's simple, it's flexible, and it's reliable. Nothing more to say here.
Very Useful Extension
The pop up is very useful. Very easy to install & set up.
Only gripe is that it does not seem to work on configurable products.
Very good module thats dose what its promisses
- Visual Search Technologies in Ecommerce: How Do They Change the Online Purchasing Experience?
- Smart One Step Checkout 1.1 is Integrated with Three Aheadworks Extensions
- Progressive Web Apps: Why Online Businesses Should Use Them?
- A Guide To Launching A Successful eCommerce Site
- Magento Marketplace Relaunch: Leaving Magento Connect in the Past
- Magento 1 vs. Magento 2: Two Sides of the Same Coin
- LinkedIn Brand Promotion: 12 Tips to Beat Competitors
- Magento 2 Update and Upgrade Tutorial
- RMA 1.2 for Magento 2: Better UI, Higher Business Value, Better Code…
- How to Install and Manage the Extensions Obtained from Magento Marketplace
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
- Enterprise: 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!