imagine 2016-2019 partner summit awards
Add Free Product to Cart for Magento 1
Powerful 'Buy X get Y free' solution.
- Free product is added to cart automatically
- Discounted product is suggested via pop-up
- Flexible rules to set up highly specific promotions
- 14 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
The Add Free Product To Cart module extends native Magento functionality with an ability of automatic product adding to the cart. An item appears in the shopping cart based on set criteria of the created rule. The module gives you a possibility of defining such promotions as “Buy Canon Power Shot & get Camera Charger for Free”, “Spend $300 & get a 50% discount on HTC Touch Diamond”, or “Buy 5 items and get Black Berry 8100 Pearl with free delivery”.
The magnetic word “Free” spellbinds bargain hunters and attracts more and more customers to your store. Use The Add Free Product To Cart module to present gifts to your clients and follow the proverb “Little presents keep a friendship alive”. Set up rules to fill clients’ shopping cart after rule conditions met.
You can give your client a product for free or suggest getting it with a specified discount. The information with the offer appears in a pop-up window or the product is added to the cart without any notice, so your clients will be agreeably surprised after viewing the real ability of getting one more product absolutely for free.
Moreover, the extension allows you kindly suggest customers to buy another product with a discount. The product can be delivered for free as well.
- Gift product auto-adding to cart
The Add Free Product to Cart module allows you to surprise your clients by suggesting them to get an item for free or at discounted price. If rule conditions meet after clicking on the Add to Cart button, the product is automatically added to the shopping cart or the offer to get the item with a discount appears in a pop-up window.
Product of the following types can be assigned to customer as a gift:
- Unlimited number of rules to gladden customers by a sudden gift
- Limit the time period when rule is active
- Show a pop up window for Item that is added to cart
- Ability to display pop-up window with a suggestion of getting an additional item
- Prioritize pop-up window to make the most desirable one appear after rules conditions met
- Enable the possibility of closing the same pop-up window for a customer after conditions meet
- Set conditions as in the shopping cart price rules
- Create recurring rules
- "Stop further rules processing" option
- Ability to apply specific rules to different stores and customer groups
- Re-add free product if it was deleted from cart
- Several rules can be applied per one order
- Specify rule description
- Handy price management of product which is auto-added to cart
You can apply the discount to the item that will be auto-added to the shopping cart. To make the product free for buying just select the "Buy X get Y free" rule type.
- Free of charge gift delivery
With the Add Product to Cart extension, you can decide whether the shipping of the product will cost your customer anything or the item will be delivered for free.
Using the Add Free Product to Cart extension together with the below Aheadworks products, online merchants get more valuable insights.
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!
Add Free Product to Cart for Magento 2
Increase the efficiency of your promotional campaigns by adding discounted or free items to shopping carts automatically.
- Promo items on category, product or cart page
- Configurable rule scenarios for campaigns
- Promo popups with details on offers
- Return to declined promo popups
- Simple, virtual, downloadable, and configurable product type support
- Overview of essential metrics
- Product Labels integration
Reward customers fast and reap benefits
Magento 2 Add Free Product to Cart Detailed Feature List
- Configure the Buy X Get Y promo scenario
- Configure the Spend X Get Y scenario
- Offer your promo items when customers enter a particular coupon code
- Сombine products in offer if several rules with the same promo items are triggered
- Apply rules for backend orders
- Option "Include/Exclude Tax" for rule validation
- Enable the functionality of popup deactivation
- Option to show popup everywhere or on the cart and checkout pages only
- Tag your promo products with related promo text messages
- Equip your promotional popup with the ‘Find more’ link
- Let promo items be available for adding from any place of the website
- Bind promo only to specific product setup
- Monthly value
- Orders with promo-items
- Average cart total
- Average qty of promo items per order
- Simple products
- Virtual products
- Downloadable items
- Configurable products
- Pre-configurable products
- Displaying only the products which are in stock
- Quantity field is hidden if a customer can get only 1 item
- Updating/deleting rules in bulk
- Multistore support