Price Match Changelog
* Incorrect position of the “Show” button in the customer account area
* Expired coupon codes could be used several times
* Problem with the “Translate Inline” tool
* Incorrect position of the "Price Match" button on the product page
* Discount requests were not submitted automatically in specific stores
+ Only the first Price Match request is approved automatically
* Incorrect price calculation for grouped products
* Incorrect work of the Apply discount coupons automatically function
* The Price Match form was displayed incorrectly on a separate page
* Several users could see the discounted price
* The popup window looked incorrectly
* Discount wasn’t applied to the second and next requests
* Catalog price didn't include Price Match discount (for bundle and grouped products)
* Minor bugfixes
+ "I'd like to pay for it" option
+ "Customer Groups" column on the Price Match Requests page
* Coupone code still active when status changed from approved to rejected
* Unexpected html in form template
+ Enable/Disable Auto Apply Coupons
+ The field “I'd like to pay for it:” in "Price Match" form on frontend
+ The field “Phone Number” in “Price Match” form on frontend is auto-filled for registered customers
+ Column "Status" removed from a grid on "Pending Requests" page
+ New features for admin in request editing page:
a) Field "Discount amount"
b) “Approved” & “Rejected” e-mail templates for customer
c) Smart calculation of discount in absolute & percentage values
d) Button "Save & send e-mail"
e) Field "Customer's price"
f) Field "Discount active to"
g) Field "Discount usage"
+ Price Match functionality for guest customers
+ Direct link to product page in the confirmation email that are sent out to customers
+ AW Facebook Link extension integration
+ An option to insert a Price Match request button automatically or manually