I've ordered something from your store, but I'm not sure if my order got through. How can I verify it?
If you are not certain that your order at our store has been properly processed, you can check its status in your personal account (in the Recent Orders tab).
Here's the breakdown on the order statuses you can encounter at our store:
Complete - your order has been paid and processed, the products you've ordered can be downloaded from "My Products" tab.
Pending Payment - this status means that the payment did not get through. Here are some common situations why this might occur:
* payment/credit card was declined by the payment method;
* error on the payment gateway;
* insufficient funds on your account;
* incorrect billing information;
* some technical problems occurred;
* credit card spending limit is exceeded (in this case you will need to contact your bank).
If the order failed, please, try one of the following options to finish your purchase:
1. verify that the submitted CC details are correct (you need to specify the information that is associated with your CC);
2. make sure that you have sufficient funds on your account and the payment amount for your order does not exceed your credit card's limit;
3. try to place an order with some other payment methods.
Payment review - this status means that your order is currently under review on the payment gateway and it may take some time (usually, about 3-7 days) to check the payment.
As soon as the transaction is cleared, the order will obtain the “Complete” status and you will be able to download the purchased products from your personal account .
Canceled - this status appears when you cancel your payment on the payment method page (no charge occurred).
On Hold - this status means that we need more information to verify and process your order. We will email or call you within 24 hours for further details to ensure that you have knowingly placed the order. Once the order is verified, you will get the access to the purchased product(s).
Please note: in rare cases it may happen that a charge does occur, but your order remains in the “Pending Payment” status. If such situation takes place, please contact us using Contact Form and provide the transaction ID of your purchase.