most innovative extension developer
Imagine 2016-2017 Partner Summit Awards
Easy Categories for Magento 1
Current extension version: 1.1.1
- 8 Reviews
- Docs & FAQ
The Easy Categories Magento module displays your store’s product categories so customers can rapidly find what they want. Best of all, you can place your category listings wherever you’d like — your store’s home page, a special category page or another CMS page.
Features of this exciting new extension for Magento include:
- The ability to place categories on any page you’d like
The Easy Categories extension gives you the freedom to choose how best to provide your customers with quick links to merchandise categories.
- The ability to lay out your categories in columns or lines
If you have more than one page devoted to category listings, you’ll appreciate Easy Categories’ separate CSS files for each layout.
- The opportunity to include images with your category listings
Just use the category attribute “Thumbnail” and your chosen image will be displayed next to the category name. This is especially beneficial for product categories whose images could greatly entice customers to make purchases.
- The option to specify the thumbnail size of photos
If you’re using the category attribute “Thumbnail”, you can make your image smaller or larger.
- The speed needed to upgrade your storefront quickly
You don’t have to spend hours determining how to hyperlink or list categories on a web page. Use the Easy Categories module and within 2 minutes, you’ll be up and running. Plus, thanks to this extension’s straightforward interface, you don’t have to be a webpage design expert to create professional pages that sell.
Don't have proper words to tell how happy I am with this ext: it works like a charm, easy to style, and is just excellent!:)
I enjoy it
Good extension but needs some CSS coding to implement properly
Overall, I am still very happy with this Aheadworks solution!
If I can give you guys a good tip: you should incorporate the possibility to have FEATURED categories by adding an attribute "Show in easy categories" to the category and a sort order attribute. This would give everyone the possibility to sort the categories inside easy categories hence having featured categories.
Keep up the good work!
Simple and Quick Solution to Sub-Categories
The extension is easy to use, worked perfect for Magento 126.96.36.199.
The thumbnail capability was a must have for us and it works great.
- Interview with the Magestore partner: 2019 Retail Trend and Magestore’s New POS solution
- Aheadworks ConnectPOS: Seamless Shopping Experience for End-users
- Affiliate for Magento 2: Compose Any Product Suggestions and Pay for Each Campaign Sale
- Christmas Party with Aheadworks: Сatch our Snowball with 15% Off Whole Catalog
- Simple Bundle Product for Magento 2: Quick Setting and One-click Purchases
- Grasp the true value of successful post-purchase experience with the Order Success Page for Magento 2 by Aheadworks
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday: Two Superpowers Joined for your Benefit!
- Add Free Product to Cart for Magento 2 Makes your Promo Campaigns Capturing and Rewarding
- Advanced Subscription Products for Magento 2: Get Steady Profits with Flexible Subscription Options
- Customer Group Catalog Permissions by Aheadworks: Manage the Visibility of the Website Catalog Elements for Different Customer Groups to Boost Your Profits
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
- Enterprise: 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
Tanya Poleshchuk | Head of Customer Care
Got questions? Let’s talk!
I will be happy to tell you more about this extension!