Product Color Swatches
- 8 Reviews
- Docs & Articles
Visualize a variety of your product options with vivid swatches! Fast and easy-to-use, the Product Color Swatches extension lets you create swatches for product options (color, material, manufacture) and demonstrate the exact view of your products in a couple of clicks. Just choose required images, upload and assign them to attribute values with our drag-and-drop feature and enjoy the result.
Features for store visitors:
- Display swatches for specific attributes on product and category pages
- Show attributes swatches in layered navigation
- Show swatches in a pop-up window on mouse hover (on product and category pages)
- Demonstrate the exact product view according to selected attributes. A visitor can choose required product attributes and see the final product view without a page reloading (the AJAX technology is used)
- Display out-of-stock items with crossed-out swatches (e.g. out-of-stock items of specific size are displayed with a crossed-out size swatch)
Features for administrators:
- Use Drag-and-Drop to upload swatch images ( JPEG, PNG formats are supported)
- Use mass swatch upload to save your time (unlimited number of swatches can be uploaded at once)
- Use Drag-and-Drop to assign swatches to specific attribute values
- Redefine attribute swatch just in one click - drop a new image to the area of the existing swatch you want to alter
- Delete or restore swatches in one click
- Specify swatch sizes for product and category pages
- Specify swatch information to be displayed in layered navigation (only image, image and text)
- Use product images as attribute swatches. If a product has only 1 attribute, you can use its images for attributes demonstration without the need to upload separate pictures
- Upload as many images as you need - extension supports unlimited number of swatches
What’s new in version 1.1.0:
- Upload as many images as you need - the extension supports unlimited number of swatches
- Use Drag-and-Drop for mass images upload
- Use Drag-and-Drop to assign images to swatches
- Show product images as attribute swatches
- Demonstrate swatches on category pages
- Show swatch titles in layered navigation
Integration with other aW extensions
Using the Product Color Swatches extension together with the below aW products opens extra possibilities.
This swatch has a limit for the amount of colors you can upload. So beware!
How can an extension such as this have a quota on swatches? I am extremely upset about this. I hope that their support team will be able to solve this issue and I can continue with finishing up my clients website.
So if you have a store that has potentially more than 190+ swatches to upload you need to look somewhere else for a solution at this time.
A Color Swatch Module that Works
My first plugin from AW, but I wll definitely explore their catalog further:)!
High Quality App
The functionality offered is within the market standards - nothing really special, though all "must-have" features are covered.
Where the AW product really shines is the code quality. I had no issue installing this plugin, and haven't come across any problems after that.
Excellent solution for swatches
The extension works perfectly with any drop-down options and is very straight forward to set up and use. Also integrates perfectly with my custom theme (Ultimo) with no modifications required.
Recommend this extension (and company). Excellent all round. 10/10
Quite basic, but good
As for that particular plugin, it can't probably boast some exlusive features, the functionality is pretty standard. However, it does its job, and we can go with sacrificing some minor options for the sake of avoiding conflicts.
We've used this extension for our recently-opened clothing site, and it provide the exact features we were after.
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
- Enterprise: 188.8.131.52 -184.108.40.206