New vs. Returning Customers
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- 3 Reviews
- Docs & Articles
New vs. Returning Customers is the Magento Advanced Reports plugin additional unit. The New vs. Returning Customers report allows you to make a comparative analysis of new customers who made the 1st order during the selected period with returning customers who made the 2nd and more orders within the same time.
Note: In case you are using an older version of Advanced Reports it is essential to update to version 2.6 in order for this unit to work properly.
a simple extension that i needed
this is really good as you are able to see repeat buyers in a glance.
magento as of now is unable to see it and we have created a new store and we are very keen to know how many of the customers are returning and how much they are buying. this report unit is the answer.
- New Coupon Code Generator: Magento Coupons in a Few Clicks
- Ecommerce Solutions for B2B
- Design of Magento Stores
- Magento 2 Extensions: Our View
- aheadWorks on Shopify
- Meet Magento Vietnam 2015: Responsible Contribution to the Community
- Digital Marketing Focus Points 2015
- Magento 2 Demo
- Magento Future Development (Educated Guess)
- MagentoLive UK 2015: Presentations Overview
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
- Enterprise: 18.104.22.168 -22.214.171.124