This product has been developed and is supported by a partner developer.
This module has been developed by an aheadWorks partner and is supported via our Help Desk system by its developer. Our team has examined the source code, tested the extension's functionality and compatibility, and approved it for use on Magento-based websites.
- 10 Reviews
- Docs & Articles
Whether an online business decides to set up physical outlets or a traditional brick-and-mortar store ventures to embrace a wider market and goes online - in both cases, it is vital to establish a clear link between the virtual and the real-world parts of the affair.
The Store Locator extension offers an elegant solution for this. The extension adds a special area to your Magento site, where you can list your offices, be it stores or service centers, etc. Each of the listed locations is displayed on the interactive map (powered by Google Maps), and can be supplied with additional information and the working hours schedule.
Moreover, a customer can find the nearest office with the Store Search functionality. "Find My Location" option can automatically identify the visitor's location and further suggest the stores that are located within certain radius.
Features for Customers:
- Convenient single-page Locations List
- Embedded Interactive Map
- 2 modes of Store Search:
- Within certain radius from the customer's current location;
- By manually-specified address.
- Detailed on-screen Store Information:
- Full address;
- Map position;
- Opening Hours;
- Store Image and Custom Map Icon.
Features for Store Admins:
- Easy Locations Setup;
- Full Google Maps Integration:
- Pre-configured integration;
- Ability to use Google Maps API Key if your map loads are more than 25K per day;
- Map and Satellite views are supported.
- Create Working Hours schedule for multiple Locations at once;
- Export / import data to / from .csv and .xml files.
Easy to install. Easy to use. Wish it had a "find the nearest store" search field.
Nothing mind-blowing about this module, but the intended aim is achieved.
Store Locator is great
If your business is not online-only, you should seriously consider installing this module to your webstore.
Thank you AW!
Thank so much!
However, this thing is still very handy.
Useful as is, a couple of extra options would be great
I do think, though, that a couple of extra features would be in demand. The one we lack for is the ability to somehow link the website products with the physical stores they can be purchased from.
I suggest that aheadworks devs look into adding something along the lines, this will immediately promote this module from "very good" to "perfect".
Front End Developer
Magento Editions Compatibility:
- Community: 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
- Enterprise: 220.127.116.11 -18.104.22.168