With Random Price, your visitors get the opportunity to buy a product at a price different from the initial one. The intrigue here is that they "play roulette" - the price can go up as well as down and they never know whether it will be higher or lower after the next click!
Clicking the Random Price link on a product page, your customers get a choice - to buy a product/service at a given price or tempt fate and try to get a discount. It is only you who knows the top and bottom price ;)
Your customers can change the price until they are satisfied with the result. They will enjoy shopping with you because all people like bargains. When your visitors see the prices that are lower than the ones they have seen before, they feel like making purchases.
The Random Price Magento extension has very easy and flexible configuration. Defining random price rules, there is an ability to specify product pages where your customers can use this function. So you can display a random price block for promoted products only.
The conditions for random price rules are made the same way as in Catalog Price Rules, so the process is familiar to every Magento-based store owner.
Let your customers have fun and play a kind of roulette with the Random Price module!
- Main product types support
- Products with custom options support
- Automatically inserted random price block on specified product pages
- Ability to insert random price block via CMS, widget, or layout updates
- Customizable random price rules with ability to:
- set a date range for the rule to be active
- select the customer groups this rule is applied to
- specify delay between retries
- Price range setting
- price increase
- price decrease
- both price increase and decrease
- Ability to customize random price block template and add:
- Multistore support
- Easy 2-minute installation
- 100% open-source
- Meets Magento programming practices
- Free upgrades during support period