Looking at the needs of customers for whom booking-related services is the crux of their business, aheadWorks introduced Booking and Reservations – a feature-rich Magento extension that helps you efficiently manage your booking and reservation work.
Want to sell tickets for events online? The Event Tickets module has been developed for this purpose.
Check out Booking and Reservations features and how they can make a difference to your business.
Multiple pricing rules to maximize business opportunities
Flexible booking/reservation options to suit different businesses
- Set flexible price rules: you have the option for setting different prices for different days, different times and different types/variants of the same product
- Offer gradual/ staggered pricing (increasing or decreasing): good for those who wish to increase or reduce prices nearer to the actual occurrence of an event.
- Promote your booking\reservation products by pricing items differently when higher quantities are purchased.
- Flexible "exclude days" rules: Similar to ‘blackout’ days with airlines, prevent bookings/reservations for certain dates
- Option to set billable periods by “day” or “hours”: makes this extension suitable for date-time-date and time-based products, e.g. hotel room/consulting attendance/rental products
- Set available times for bookings and reservations, e.g. reservations can be made only from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Specify date and time period of product availability, making this extension useful for products that are available for limited time periods such as a particular play or movie
- Allow multiple reservations for the same time based on available quantity of the bookable product: for example, a car wash with 3 boxes could allow 3 reservations in the same time slot
Useful and user-friendly interface for customers and admin
- Dynamically changing price with AJAX while changing reserved period at frontend
- AJAX calendar loading and navigation
- Integrated admin interface covers new "booking" tab when editing a product, orders overview page, orders overview calendar widget
- Ability to switch off shipping per product
- Instant orders review on the product edit page using the calendar widget; also has a separate orders page with all bookings and reservations
- Booking period is displayed in Order details and invoice
- Ability to specify how many days the booked item is kept in abandoned cart
- Ability to define the number of calendar pages displayed on the product page
Customers / Site visitors
- Integrated customer interface offers visual calendar and busy/free time periods for easy ordering; customer can also view their bookings and reservations on an “orders view” page
- See booking/ reservation details in the shopping cart before placing the order
- Check the reserved period in the recieved invoice
- "Live" price change while changing custom options
- Booked period is shown as unavailable for another reserving to the customer even if he/she hasn’t checked it out
Got Questions? Contact Us!