The Event Tickets Magento extension is a powerful tool to help merchants sell tickets online for concerts, conferences, theatrical performances, or any other special events. You can easily organize event registration system on your website and allow customers book tickets whenever they want.
With the Event Tickets Magento module, you can create an unlimited amount of events and sell tickets for them. Tickets can be divided into types such as VIP & Classic, Adult & Child, etc. Moreover, prices and quantity of tickets can differ from each other according to ticket types. For example, you can configure selling 10 VIP tickets (value $300) and 30 Classic tickets (value $100) for a seminar.
By the way, the extension gives you an insurance that your clients will never forget about the event. Set up auto-reminder and confirmation email and be always in touch with your customers.
Implement the events management system on your website and get a possibility to analyze its effectiveness with the help of the Event Tickets Magento extension.
- Start selling tickets online
With the Event Tickets extension for Magento, you can easily organize booking system at your website. Create as many free or paid events as you need and let visitors get tickets to concerts, trainings, seminars, or any other event 24/7.
- Create tickets easily
Set up all ticket parameters in a separate tab while editing/creating a new product. The following product types are supported by the module:
- Event auto-reminder
Take care of your clients and be sure that they don’t forget about the event they have registered for. Specify when the event occurs and tell customers not to miss it X days before the defined date.
- Register customers for an event
The Event Tickets Magento extension allows you to register clients for any event directly from the backend. Just order the required product and make your client a participant of the event in some simple clicks.
- Manage ticket types
- Create adult/child, male/female, or any other ticket types as many as you wish.
- Set up multiple prices per event. The Event Tickets module allows you to calculate the price of every ticket type as a percent or fived sum of the initial price.
- Define how many tickets of every type can be bought.
- Specify the sequence of ticket types to be displayed on the product page.
- Ticket types are displayed as custom options in the frontend, so visitors can choose any option on the product page and buy the ticket.
- Set up the title of the section with all available tickets – it will be visible for customers in the frontend.
- Send confirmation emails. With the Event Tickets extension, you can send different confirmation emails to customers according to ticket types.
- Terms & Conditions of an event
Create special Terms & Conditions per every event, so clients will have to read and accept them to continue the checkout process.
- Track attendees
- Have a look at customers, quantity and types of tickets they have bought.
- Send messages to required customers. You can easily inform your clients about any changes in the event by sending them a message.
- Export clients into CSV, XML files and have the list of buyers by hand.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the event
The module allows you to view the statistics per every event and analyze the effectiveness of marketing and merchandising strategies.