Use the Custom Stock Display extension for Magento to better inform your customers about stock availability of your products. Upload different images for different available items quantity and make your product page more informative and cute.
Even instead of the standard ‘Out of Stock’ Magento notification, the Custom Stock Display Magento extension offers you to specify the text and/or images you wish to be displayed on the product page.
With Custom Stock status, you can define the expected date when the product will be available. So when a product quantity drops below 1, the admin-specified notification will be automatically displayed, e.g. ‘In Stock in 5 Days’.
The Custom Stock Display extension is very easy at installation and configuration. So it will take a couple of minutes to configure the module to show items quantity for simple, configurable, virtual, and downloadable products.
- Flexible display of product quantity:
- Text and image
- Various products support:
- Ability to disable Custom Stock Display for particular products This field is displayed in the General tab in Product information. It is easy to abolish this function for certain products the quantity of which you don’t want to display at your Magento store.
- Unlimited number of custom stock display rules You can create multiple rules using different product attributes and set priority to them. Rules with greater priority value are processed first. Rule conditions in the Custom Stock Display module fully coincide with Magento Catalog Price Rules, making the module easy to use.
- Use nice-looking images to show stock statuses You can use either the default graphic bar images to show how many items are in stock or upload your own catchy pictures that will be changed according to the product quantity left.
- Ability to add & edit text showed up in custom stock notifications Liven up the standard ‘Out of Stock’ notification with informative text. Use the %qty% variable in the ‘Text’ field to display product quantity, or the %product% variable to show product name in stock status. For example, 'Hurry up! Only 10 items left!’ or ‘We're sorry but NY T-Shirt is SOLD OUT’.
- Ability to display negative values of product stock quantity If you don’t want to lose your customers because of notifications that some product is not available, it is possible to set rules with negative values of product quantity.
- Advanced stock status in selector for configurable products The quantity on configurable products page is displayed not only for the main product, but also for each option in the dropdown box.
- Flexible rules for product selection
Using the module, you have the ability to set and display stock status for each and every product as well as for the whole category.
- Multistore support
The Custom Stock Display extension allows you to set different images and texts for the same product sold in different stores.
- Easy 2-minute installation
- 100% open-source
- Meets Magento programming practices
- Free upgrades during support period
WOW what a brilliant customer service. After the installation i had problems with a 3rd party extension. But no problem for aheadworks. They fixed it. The "IPhone" extension was our first from aheadworks, the "custom stock display" our second and we take the "catalog permission" next. Why? Because i know it will work!!!
What a reliable team. Thanks
- HI. I just bought and I'm happy. very customizable, ability to show image stock for products with negative stock level. Great. everything out-of-the-box
The stock module was the solution of my problems, I can do the promo and estimulate the client to buy the last units in promotion.
Tha aheadWorks support was great and give me all the necessary support when I need.
- This changes things for our business. Less customers were asking on the stock status. We programmed in such that it fit our business nature of stocks status and delivery time. Overall, this mod is for you !!!
- I installed this myself and it is working like a charm. Not only can my customers see how many we have left in stock, my employees also can without the need to log into the back-end! Thanks!
- This is a great extension, but it lacks one important feature - the ability to create a message if the inventory level is zero or less. There are many times when my inventory has reached zero for a product, but I have more arriving shortly. In these cases, I would like to be able to display a message telling customers that the product is backordered, but that ordering is still allowed.
We had them installed this on my older version and 1 little file update from aheadworks and its works now we get to play with and make people want to buy before it runs out or that its on sale or ther thing that will will make up now. This is our first from aheadworks but it won't be my last. either!!Next will buy there socal facebook one..